2013 IDI WEEKEND

dieselgiant

Dieselgiant
Reaction score
You're gonna love that 5-speed Marnin.

Heath

Oh yessss I do. I got real lucky with this one to. Got it from the Pull a part and it feels like its brand new. I'm running 4.5 quarts of Mobile One ATF and it shifts perfect everytime what ever the temp is. I've just got massive amounts of wheel hope though:sly I need to install Freebirds firewall brace. You can hear the dash and wall flexing.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Ok guys and gals.... I need some information for the caterer. We need to get a head count as close as we can so that that Rick can get pricing info for us. I am meeting with him here in a couple of weeks to start the planning for event.

So far I know it's Jill and I + 4 kids.

Also any special diet restrictions. Rick cooks with peanut allergies in mind. He can also do gluten free if need be as his wife has to be on a gluten free diet. but these are things we need to know.

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
2 here, carolyn and i. food is good for both of us, cept for seafood for me. not allergic, just hate it.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Gottcha guys...

So far we are up to 8 adults and 7 Kids. I don't know if Rick will want the kids and adults broken down but figure it won't hurt to do so.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online