2013 IDI WEEKEND

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Ok Guys and Gals

The date is approaching this weekend that if you haven't made your reservations that you will not get the BIG DISCOUNT. On April 1st the discount drops to 10% so it's in your best interest to make them now. You have until this SUNDAY to make your reservation and receive the 25% discount!

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Our Reservations are made!

We are coming in on Sunday Night, June 30th to Sunday July 7th.

Wish we could come earlier but we have a Wedding and a Graduation Party that weekend, so we will head out after that.

Looking forward to it!

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Just got a message from Dave the owner of the KOA Campground and they have 5 cabins left for the rally... Just wanted to pass that information along for those of you that don't have or want to drag your campers all the way over or don't want to stay in a tent.

I have a meeting set up with manager of one of the local hotels the beginning of next week to try and work out a rate for those of you that want to stay in a hotel. The hotel is nice - I've stayed in it before and some of you have as well for one of our winter meets. They have an indoor pool and hot tub and the rooms are CLEAN and it's AMERICAN OWNED. the Owner is there everyday at some point to do inspections and the like. He puts money into the place so I'm trying to work out a special rate for us.

But the cabins are going fast so if you want one get it now! And don't forget 25% off if you reserve On or BEFORE SUNDAY!!!!! I can't stress it enough get your reservations in now and save money.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
ATTENTION - it has come to my attention through Ron trying to make reservations that if you do this on your phone it may not show the "Hot Deal" where you get the discount so use a regular computer or call them.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got a message from Dave the owner of the KOA Campground and they have 5 cabins left for the rally... Just wanted to pass that information along for those of you that don't have or want to drag your campers all the way over or don't want to stay in a tent.

I have a meeting set up with manager of one of the local hotels the beginning of next week to try and work out a rate for those of you that want to stay in a hotel. The hotel is nice - I've stayed in it before and some of you have as well for one of our winter meets. They have an indoor pool and hot tub and the rooms are CLEAN and it's AMERICAN OWNED. the Owner is there everyday at some point to do inspections and the like. He puts money into the place so I'm trying to work out a special rate for us.

But the cabins are going fast so if you want one get it now! And don't forget 25% off if you reserve On or BEFORE SUNDAY!!!!! I can't stress it enough get your reservations in now and save money.

KOA has some sweet cabins, some have a kitchen, shower, bathroom, big screen TV........ Like Travis said, they will be gone FAST!

Heath

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I am going to try to swing this would have to be the first night, then leave on the 1st, would that be ok? Baby 1st birthday is going to be a big one!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online