2013 IDI WEEKEND

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
I gave up on my electric fans. And on swapping in my focus seats. And on finishing my tailgate and visor. And on my speaker door pods. And probably won't get a better wets and and buff. Oh well!!

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like a rainy arrival day for Friday next week........ Hope the forecast will change by then. Figures as I was going to give the truck a good washing prior to leaving next week.

Counting down the days boys.

Heath

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
I got about everything done - just need to confirm a couple of things which I'm not worried about and she's a go boy and girls.... So I'm on cruise control from this point forward. Only thing left to do is put together the rally information booklet and wait.... WOO HOO!!! I might install a rear view mirror on the windshield but other than that I'm good on truck and rally stuff.

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
I'm all fueled up. That's about it. Now I gotta work 5 12hr days and head out to Seth's on the 26th. I'll give him a hand with some odds n ends. Be at the campground on Friday!! The camper came back yesterday from the dealership so hopefully its correctly fixed now. Can't wait to see you guys!!

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
We got the 5th wheel out of storage today, got it home and will start getting it ready to go tomorrow.

Getting close guys and gals! We are getting stoked, one week to go for us, We will be there Sunday Night.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Going to hitch up the camper Monday and take it to work, where it will spend the count down. This way, when we have a moment here and there, we can clean and stock. Friday, the day of our departure, we will be closing the shop for lunch hour, so that we all can go over to Stoner-Wade Ford. There, we will be having a cook out for the employees of both companies, and a ceremonial 30th anniversary of the Moose Truck. Kent Wade, the salesman who sold it to me, and who put on the very first license plate, will be taking my current railroad theme regular duty tag off, and putting on the official Antique tag. The Moose Truck will travel to the rally and back before that tag sees the back wall of the garage.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just an update. We celebrated Graham's graduation this past Saturday, and Matthias was home for the party. We talked it over, and the decision has been made that the Night Moose will not be joining us. Matthias is going to ride with his brother in the Iron Moose, so Graham does not have to ride alone. Graham would have been in the company of his now recently deceased girlfriend, so his brother's presence will help with the long hours spent otherwise driving alone with nothing but ones thoughts to occupy.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Can't wait to see everybody. The kids were making check lists and helping me pack over the weekend. We will be on the road Friday night, leaving Jersey by 6-ipm. Anybody heading westbound and want to con oh, let me know.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION

Rebecka from White Water Valley Railroad called me this afternoon and has informed me that we have not met our required min number of ticket sales for the train ride on Sunday and we have until Friday afternoon to reach that goal to keep our special pricing. If we do not meet the required number of sales the prices will increase $4.00 for adults and $2.00 for children. We were 12 short as of this afternoon. So Those of you that haven't called yet need to do so. You will be charged the full amount when you call because we are to have our balanced paid one week before the trip and we are now currently under one week from that trip.

You don't want to miss this outing as it will be a fun filled day of riding a train and riding a horse drawn canal boat and learning about the history of Indiana and the canal systems of days gone by.

we are currently 4 Days out from the Rally!!!! WOO HOO!!!!

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
Mines down but im going anyway...the people are the reason to go...the trucks are just a bonus/ weak excuse to go