2013 IDI WEEKEND

73IDI

Reaction score
thanks Darrin Tosh i just PMed him im hoping to make it as long as my new/used turbo kit pans out and work doesn't interfear ive been going the schied diesel show in terre haute indiana but its basically a cummins fest

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Ben,

sent ya a PM with the info.

As Darrin said we welcome everyone with an IDI and even those with Cummins stuffed into the older fords (as proven by Darrin and a few others).

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
thanks Darrin Tosh i just PMed him im hoping to make it as long as my new/used turbo kit pans out and work doesn't interfear ive been going the schied diesel show in terre haute indiana but its basically a cummins fest

Ben, thats a sweet looking IDI there. I wish i was able to go this year, would love to check out your truck closely. I have a 77 F250 that Ive been thinking about stuffing an IDI into. Just dont have the time to fool with it. Right now it just sits in a garage, waiting...........

John

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score

Yep at Schied the Cummins is pretty much their forte - they are known here throughout the midwest as the place to go for high performance Cummins builds and it carries through into their diesel fest they hold each year.

but at the IDI Weekends you don't have to worry about the Cummins guys stealing the show - the rally was designed around the IDI - yes we have some Cummins guys that have infiltrated the ranks (I used to be one) but each and every one of us WERE or STILL are IDI owners. So you'll be in good company.

73IDI

Reaction score
Yeah I don't have a problem with cummins at all I just get a lot of "why didn't you put a cummins in it" and my answer is always if I wanted a cummins I'd buy a dodge haha schieds is still a good time though lots of people gravitate my way even with an IDI

91F350idi

Cody S.
Reaction score
Hey guys! Ive been really busy, and havent posted much since wintertime. I dont know if anybody remembers me or my build thread from last summer or not. It was called something like "Dually Refresh/rebuild/reseal". The truck has came along ways since I last updated the thread, but still has a ways to go in such a short time before the rally. I may show up with a bed full of body parts and need help putting them back on:D, but i will be there! Im looking forward to it;Sweet

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
Well my rally plans have changed. I may grace you with my face at least 1 day. New job and no vacation time yet, but at least I'm happy and am going to be in an idi at this rally(a first!)

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! Ive been really busy, and havent posted much since wintertime. I dont know if anybody remembers me or my build thread from last summer or not. It was called something like "Dually Refresh/rebuild/reseal". The truck has came along ways since I last updated the thread, but still has a ways to go in such a short time before the rally. I may show up with a bed full of body parts and need help putting them back on:D, but i will be there! Im looking forward to it;Sweet
Cody I send you a PM. I hope we can convoy together up to Indy. If you are coming up 65 from Nashville, you will pass right through Bowling Green. We're leaving on the 28th in the am.

Yeah I don't have a problem with cummins at all I just get a lot of "why didn't you put a cummins in it" and my answer is always if I wanted a cummins I'd buy a dodge haha schieds is still a good time though lots of people gravitate my way even with an IDI
Very similar at TS here in BG. But, I can honestly say I've never seen another Ford IDI there.......... I've seen a few GM IDI's though. It's a sea of Dodge/Cummins and GM/Duramax, with a sprinkle of PSD's.LOL

Well my rally plans have changed. I may grace you with my face at least 1 day. New job and no vacation time yet, but at least I'm happy and am going to be in an idi at this rally(a first!)
Congrats on the new job man. Too bad it's messing with your rally though. At least we get to fart around with you for a day. :D

Heath

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey yall unfortunately I'm not going to be able to make it this year. Yesterday on the highway I think my injection pump locked up. I don't have money to come hang down there from Milwaukee, WI. The new pump, lines, and injectors drained my funds too much. I guess my first IDI rally will have to be 2014. Sorry guys

There is a 1 room cabin available now

I'm sorry to hear that man. It's always great to have folks to come who haven't been to a rally before. Hopefully you can make it to next year's event.

Heath

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
ATTENTION DAY VISITORS

When you arrive you will need to check in at the office. The cost for day visitors is $5 for adults and $3 for children. They will be passing out wrist bands for the 3-5th I believe to keep a control crowds that tend to show up for their firework display on the 5th. I have talked with Dave (campground owner) and he said his staff will be looking for the wrist bands. So make sure you check in and get your wrist bands.

Fireworks will be put on by the campground on the 5th!

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
cdude - understand - having the injection pump die at the last min is nothing to sneeze at so we all understand. Hopefully you can make it next year.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
It's a good thing I finished up all the shop jobs at 1 this morning. Better start working on my junk. LOL