2013 IDI WEEKEND

BrotherNick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know its early. But due to the fact I am not going has there been a plan in the works for next year? Maybe closer to NY? We have some interesting things up here. Not counting the people haha

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's all yours and Heath's fault, he's afraid you guys would screw up his other knee with fireworks!!! LOL I couldn't resist that one!!

Missy

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
Jared, they wouldn't let me even transfer my reservation to you. Some kind of legal bs. (So they say) So I just went ahead and cancelled my reservation. Act quick!

John

Crap I am not quite ready yet. Hopefully I can get it straightened out and call tomorrow.

It's a real bummer you can't make it, maybe the fall brawl or next year hopefully!

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
It's all yours and Heath's fault, he's afraid you guys would screw up his other knee with fireworks!!! LOL I couldn't resist that one!!

Missy

Ha Ha, thats true, I surly could not afford another knee surgery. But in all reality, its not my health concern, but someone else's health that caused me to change plans.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Gonna miss convoying with you John. Hope everything is ok. Kids are getting excited, I'm kind of scratching my head as how to prep for a cabin. Nothing new with the truck, except for a couple of dents. Definitely ready for a break:)

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's a real bummer John! Was looking forward to seeing you guys. Maybe we can do something locally again, like a run down to Mt. Airy for the Jimmy Cone some time this summer. it's been a while and we are overdue.

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
That's a real bummer John! Was looking forward to seeing you guys. Maybe we can do something locally again, like a run down to Mt. Airy for the Jimmy Cone some time this summer. it's been a while and we are overdue.

Mel, Sounds like a good idea!!!!

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Ok guys and gals.... I have your site numbers....

argve - site 5
IDIDieselJohn - Site 4
Double-s-diesel - Site 8
93cc7.3 - Site 9
89Blue7.3 - Site 35
Agnem - Site 34
Dsl_Dog_Catcher - Site 6
Darrin Tosh - Site 7
hesutton - Site 36
Goose - Cabin 21
91F350idi - Cabin 3
dieselgiant - cabin 2
freebird01 - lodge 2
tjsea - lodge 2
cdude20 - cabin 1
Subway - lodge 1

Last edited:

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
ok for those that don't have it my contact information is

Travis Pruitt 765- four six five - 8833
Jill (wife) - 765- Five Four One - 0674
if while traveling or in town for the rally don't hesitate to call it's what we are here for.