PROUD PAPA...THE TWINS ARE HERE.

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
Been a busy last couple of day's in the Burke household.....Angela's water broke at 10:30pm Thursday night just after she went to bed (she was 37 weeks along). I had our 02 Windstar hauling ass to the hospital within minutes, all you could smell was brakes burning when I got there...:D....This was the first and only time she has ever told me to "hurry" while driving...LOL....The twins were born at 12:53am and 1:02am Friday morning. Maggie was born first. Sawyer was 6lb-7oz, Maggie was 5lb-14oz. Everyone is doing well. We should be coming home tommorow morning with any luck, I just came home for a shower so I'm heading back to the hospital now. Here's a pic of everyone including our 3yr old daughter Sophie.

You must be registered for see images attach

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
You guys are a lucky set of parents. What a beautiful family.. I'm envious just a bit. The last 3 weeks of a pregnancy are the fattening up stage anyway... About 27 years ago my wife started leaking amniotic fluid at 23 weeks. She was hospitalized for the next 5 weeks head tilted down in bed and her feet pointed up in a position called trendellenberg till we had our daughter. All 1250 grams of her or for those that can't change she weighed 2lb 12 oz... And 8 weeks after that she came home in a limo ride at 4 lb 8 1/3 oz... Now she rules the world or at least mine anyway.. Mt wife and I always wanted twins but after 11 years of trying and 4 really terrible looses we are really happy with the one keeper. Please do take and post more pics... Your a lucky dad & mom... Congraduations to all of you....;Sweet:thumbsup:

zpd307

Reaction score
congrats! my 3rd boy came in july, and it has been very busy at our house. i just love those hospital shots. the ones where you are so tired you could sleep for a week!!!!

suv7734

Reaction score
Congrats!!!!!! Glad to hear everyone is doing well.
Always nice to have a pic while you still have some hair! Me thinks that might change a few years down the road... lol

Beautiful pic. Get some sleep when you can.

adam g

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats man. My son and daughter light up my life. As I know your youngsters do. My wife just told me a couple of weeks ago that in may with God's blessings we will see the next member or members of our family. :thumbsup: