Just did an Arrocraft Dually Conversion. pics

mocetane

Reaction score
pafixitman said:
Today we salute you Mr. used car lot truck salesman. Slicked back hair, a shark skin suit, alligator boots you cultivate a look that says trust me. You stand behind every truck you sell, because if you stood in front and the brakes failed, you would be crushed. oil leak? What oil leak? That puddle under the car is sweat from all that horsepower. So crack open a bud light Mr. Peddler of the sheet metal because when life hands you a lemon, you sell them.

Now that there is funny:hail :hail :hail :hail

:rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Darrin Tosh said:
Hey Thanks Ron, The Gasser is what he could afford. What is funny is, He said that he always wanted a dually, so I asked him what he was hualing,..he said ,"nothing, just want a dually" LOL

He paid around 7K for everything out the door.

:rolleyes: Ummmmm....Sounds like somebody I know. :D
Too bad on him wanting that 460 cause this one on a good day was getting 8mpg. :eek:
Now???? Strictly off road unless ya wanna try another dually conversion. :rotflmao
That would give me 3 duallies and jack to haul. cookoo

:rotflmao :rotflmao

Joe... Yer not wrapped tight eh?
To darn funny right there. ;Sweet

Attachments

• DSC00055.JPG
    DSC00055.JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

pafixitman

Reaction score
I can't take credit for thinking that up. But I do like it 'cuz at one point in time the shoe fit...3 1/2 years of selling...did I ever mention that I met Steph when I sold her a car?..IIRC, **** sucking ****** bag was how she referred to me...

JPR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Darrin Tosh said:
What is funny is, He said that he always wanted a dually, so I asked him what he was hualing,..he said ,"nothing, just want a dually" LOL

That is the way it is around me too. The neighbors that have TT or 5th wheels all have 1/2 tons. The ones with Super Duties never pull anything.

WD40

Reaction score
Mr. Darrin, looks like you do good work. I like it when a plan comes together and everyone is happy as it goes off of the lot.
Big Red Ford looks real good with the 12in on it :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You used to be able to hear those Bud Light "Real men of Genius" radio spots on the net, but And hoser bush got nasty and made anybody who had them posted take them down. That used car salesman spot was one of the best.

Mikes91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mocetane said:
pafixitman said:
Today we salute you Mr. used car lot truck salesman. Slicked back hair, a shark skin suit, alligator boots you cultivate a look that says trust me. You stand behind every truck you sell, because if you stood in front and the brakes failed, you would be crushed. oil leak? What oil leak? That puddle under the car is sweat from all that horsepower. So crack open a bud light Mr. Peddler of the sheet metal because when life hands you a lemon, you sell them.

Now that there is some funny GD **** :hail :hail :hail :hail

:rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao

True that. Grrr... Darrin, I'll have you know I hate car salespeople. :backoff

I hope you're one of the good ones.

7 grand for the truck plus the dually conversion? What model year was that truck? I wish my paint looked that nice!

Mike

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
True that. Grrr... Darrin, I'll have you know I hate car salespeople.

I hope you're one of the good ones.

7 grand for the truck plus the dually conversion? What model year was that truck? I wish my paint looked that nice!

I agree, I hate them too, I like to believe that I am one of the good ones, I have been told that by more than one person. One customer called on a car, came in and they bought it, while we doing the paperword they actually told me that if I had slick back hair when they came in they would not buy the car. Good thing I just changed my hair style :Sly

Real men of Genius! We actually have that whole collection on CD. The Car Salesmen one is my favorite also!

The truck is a 95, and the 7 Grand included the conversion, tax title licence etc, Everything, out the door. I think they got a good deal on the truck.

Thanks for the comments guys and the Old Beer commercial, very cool!. ;Sweet The customer called me again today to thank me for the truck and how he liked the conversion, and was out showing it off all day today. Gotta like that!

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Darrin is a recently minted car salesman. His honesty from his old career is still carrying him. LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online