I Bought the Blizzard

Michael Fowler

Reaction score
Matt,
Welcome to the world of diesels, and to one of the best group of people around.
Because your new truck is so well known, and loved, you have an awesome responsibility to maintain it well, or else......
The diesel mafia is still around, if need be.

Michael

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
Cool, Im glad to hear the Blizzard is still in the family so to speak. Stick with these guys, and that truck will be better than it has ever been. Thats strange about the T case shifter?! Hard for me to picture what actually broke. That lever got much use in colorado, never had a problem with it. But like I said, stick with these guys and you'll be fixed up in no time!

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Hey Rob!

The T-Case is a pretty normal thing. If the bushings don't get used a lot and not lubed they stiffen up. Then you go to force it in low range and the casting that bolts to the T-Case breaks. I replaced 3 in the last year. It is a $217.00 (my cost) part from Ford and about 45 minutes to relace it. I talked to him today and he will bring it in sometiime in the next couple of days and we will replace it. I got the part today.

bradrob82

Martinsburg Fireman
Reaction score
Thats the same problem that my ford has, i broke the transfer case lever while taking it out of 4wd low, i also checked at the ford garage (only place i could find it) and its $240 and some change. It doesnt look to hard to change, just not much room to work.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle