CHECK OUT this guys truck! To bad he's not a member!

sootman73

Reaction score
wow now i wanna put an intercooler on my truck! doesn't look real hard now that he showed such detailed pictures. the biggest thing i was worried about was the hat!

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, radcam is a TDS guy from a while back. I cannot remember if he's done the cummins coversion on the IDI or a different rig.

Heath

tractorman86

Reaction score
-Drool :eek: WOW, that is one hell of a nice ride!!!!!!! i need to to the same i think;Really convert him mel, you've got people at tds don't you?

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, radcam is a TDS guy from a while back. I cannot remember if he's done the cummins coversion on the IDI or a different rig.
He did it on the IDI. In fact, he had a 15 psi boost gauge that became surplus because of the Cummins conversion, that he ended up giving to me...

He's a good guy; wish he had made the transition over here...

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think I've pretty much lost my following over there. Don't frequent the place much anymore. Only the old timers know me now.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think I've pretty much lost my following over there. Don't frequent the place much anymore. Only the old timers know me now.

I hear that. I don't know anyone overthere except Pete. Oh and LMJD and I wish I didn't know him........:puke: He's still being his usual sarcastic and rude self. So glad to be here man!

Heath

big jake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cam and his wife are really great people, I met them at an IDI rally we had out here in California a few years back. That truck was the cleanest 91 F350 I have ever seen, at the time I think it had less than 50k miles on it. He was new to diesels, he had just purchased it locally and decided to drive up the mountain to meet us and find out about his rig.

At the time, he had a 7.3 IDI and I don't recall an innercooler, as the truck was all stock.

Later I recall him tearing the thing down as he wanted to do the 12 Valve Cummins swap and he posted several pics on another board (I can't recall which one) to post his progress. The pic you are looking at of the innercooler is probably in connection with that swap, as it kind of looks like the one on the front of my 97.

I'm pretty certain he got the swap done, I will try and look for him at an upcoming NORCAL DIESEL RALLY to be held in Redding CA where he lives sometime in June of this year.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
I think that would be cool! Try to find him, and see if he's interested in hanging out over here.
Heck, I'd sure like to have the custom made IDI parts that he no longer could use if he still had them.

A guy with that much ingenuity is welcome in my garage any day!

cgraham

Reaction score
I'm pretty certain he got the swap done, I will try and look for him at an upcoming NORCAL DIESEL RALLY to be held in Redding CA where he lives sometime in June of this year.

When is the NORCAL DIESEL RALLY. I live about 1/2 hour from Redding, I'd like to go... if my wife will let me.

big jake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

big jake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think that would be cool! Try to find him, and see if he's interested in hanging out over here.
Heck, I'd sure like to have the custom made IDI parts that he no longer could use if he still had them.

A guy with that much ingenuity is welcome in my garage any day!

I found Cam over on TDR and PM'ed him, we will see what happens

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Staff online