Another good reason to stay out of Calif.

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have no dog in this fight.....but I do have game chickens. All I ask is that you please.......please please please..... don't move or send anyone else to NW Florida. Fix your own problems, don't bro them here.

Nero

HD Diesel nut
Reaction score
I think you're safe, seems like more and more I see more texas plates, Florida plates and California plates here.

Old Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@+-$3.00 a gallon more than radio FREE AMERICA
Yea
I cross the border on the shovelhead and pick up 2 mpg...
:Whatever:
I guess you are referring to the Nv. border?
Our fuel come from Ca. in pipe lines over the mountains, and through the woods..ER Sage Brush, past grand Mothers house to a Tank Farm in Sparks.
Eastern Nv. get their fuel from Ut. some large refineries in Ogden as I remember.
I believe it is trucked in, long haul. 125 miles from SLC to Wendover, Nv. that`s on the Nv. border.
Whole lotta nothing going across the Salt Flats of Ut. Then across Nv. going west is more open nothing.

Goat

Old Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have no dog in this fight.....but I do have game chickens. All I ask is that you please.......please please please..... don't move or send anyone else to NW Florida. Fix your own problems, don't bro them here.
They are destroying Nevada too.
Building these high density apt complexes, call them stack n pack`s, and HOA`s, high density housing, 2 story and 4ft apart with the high concrete walls around them, OH and the cheap white plastic fence`s every where.
That ain`t Nv, Bob War Fence`s or Hog War is jest fin.

Goat

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
.... Antarctica.....the.... final frontier, come join this freak for Jesus to the last place on earth that we can experience freedom on terra firma. Sure we'll freeze to death, but we'll be free while we're doing it!

Anyway, I'm done. This subject is beyond me.

THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!!!

Cubey

Van dweller
Reaction score
THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!!!

It didn't get enough of an ass kicking the first time? Uncle Sam will have to teach it a lesson once and for all, I guess. If you're going to commit actual, literal treason, there's going to be consequences.

Cubey

Van dweller
Reaction score
Treason? Why not? It is going on now w/o any consequences. :dunno

"the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government."

I don't see any US citizens trying to overthrow the govt, so no. "The sovereign" it refers to means a person such as a king, emperor, etc.

People need to quit trying to change the meaning of words to make it suit their views.

Clb

Another old truck
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Revisionist history
Cancel culture
Woke
I really thought that I'd be dead before this was acceptable....
Now the government has twisted the whole schebang to meet their own wants...
Yeay Sacramento

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online