BorgWarner S300 turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
LOL!!!! Do I need to make anymore points people?

Dude, there is no way that there is a snowballs chance in HELL that you stuck your S300 on there with a FACTORY IDI-T air box. without major modifications.

What did you take that pics with anyways? Your keychain digi cam?

Anyways, it took a SIENOR MEMBER with knowledge is mechaincs (I am NOT trying to put ANY other member down here) to lure you out of hiding with a pic that if I put on my 50" tv would be no larger than a deck of cards. Besides, from what I can see which ain't much because of your small stolen picture, your truck is brown, and that one in the pic is NOT.

If you REALLY want respect, put up a couple pics. Larger ones....I ain't gonna let you get my ******* up in a bunch over this, I know what I know, and you knwo that we all know you are caught holding a bag thanks to 91DD's sharp ears.

94IDIT

Reaction score
Ummmm ok here ya go

You must be registered for see images attach

:bs:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao REALLY??? Dude, as I'm sure you can tell, I actually OWN an IDIT and that's all your pic is of. I'd consider myself pretty much a newb and you aint even foolin' me:rolleyes: Thanks for the vid 91DD, and for the "call out" there goofy. This thread had been kinda making me scratch my head for awhile too. I do detect a trend here though, lil smokey, tiny turbo, tiny pic... Makes me wonder what else is tiny;ReallyLOL Looks like it may be time to dispense some OB justice:kick: At least some of the ******'s we've had to deal with here in the past had some mechanical knowledge.

Last edited:

redneckaggie

rebel w/o a cause
Reaction score
was wondering when yall were gonna call him out, I was really curious when I saw the one day and its on stunt but the video was the final straw no exhaust sound and all whistle, dont think so even a 6.0 gets exhaust sound at higher rpms

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
Is it really that hard to take a pic of the side of the turbo so we can actually see what model it it?cookoo

can we have a bigger pic of the one you posted?

Oh wait..... since you just copy and pasted somebody elses attachment then you can't get it any bigger.

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
I think this guy has an s300 too.:rotflmao

http://powerstrokenation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102779

10th picture down, same orange filter hanging out too.

If you are trying to say that is the stolen pic then bad attempt. sorry.

You can clearly see that it is the ats 093 turbo. i think he would have made mendtion of the s300 turbo if he had one.

Now if the orange filter means that you have a s300 turbo then i have an s300 turbo cuz i have an orange filter.LOL;Sweet

FordGuy100

Reaction score
It's a different pic than the PSN one. Look at the oil fill cap, different orientation. Different angle as well.

Reaction score
It's a different pic than the PSN one. Look at the oil fill cap, different orientation. Different angle as well.

Yea by looking at the 2 side by side the one posted above seems quite a bit larger then the psn one....lil smokey, that pic doesn't count....increase the resolution on your phone or find a real camera...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JU57US