ISO a guy that could help me time my 93 non turbo.

tbowker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you guys in FLA. don't pay any property taxes...right..?
We have property taxes, they're just not obnoxiously high like up north. We don't have sales tax though.
You are probably used to being only a couple of hundred feet above sea level...
My house is four feet above sea level, Jesus Freak is most likely higher than that.

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have property taxes, they're just not obnoxiously high like up north. We don't have sales tax though.

My house is four feet above sea level, Jesus Freak is most likely higher than that.

That's because he lives in South Georgia. :rotflmao

Yeah...they are obnoxiously high up here...and so is the sales taxes...

Probably why so many people are moving south...

Good to hear from you...
Yes, it's a lot more like Georgia or Alabama where I'm at, most people don't understand that there's "another Florida". As far as taxes go, honestly, I have no idea. I live on a huge piece of property that's not mine, it's a long story that starts with a bunch of tragedy, but the Lord Jesus Christ worked a bunch of stuff out and low and behold some stuff happened and here we are.

As far as timing, I'm still game.

No cupholders were used in the making of this post.

tbowker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah...they are obnoxiously high up here...and so is the sales taxes...

Probably why so many people are moving south...

Good to hear from you...
I have a brother who lives in Woodbridge, I'm not sure where that's at in relation to you. He doesn't have anything good to say about cost of living there, especially traffic.

Good hearing from you also.

XOLATEM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Uh… is it too late for me to reclaim my thread? :smoke:
Sure thing...;) If you waiting on us you backing up....

For the record...I support your decision to time your engine with an instrument...I would do the same thing with the same mindset...

It struck a chord with me and that is why I chimed in...

Happy wrenching...

P.S. do you use a cupholder...?

turbo_h8er

Reaction score
Sure thing...;) If you waiting on us you backing up....

For the record...I support your decision to time your engine with an instrument...I would do the same thing with the same mindset...

It struck a chord with me and that is why I chimed in...

Happy wrenching...

P.S. do you use a cupholder...?
my cup holder is my legs lol. What do you guys use? I have a zf5 so options seem limited

XOLATEM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right now I am using a small plastic tray that was a feed supplement fixture attached to a horse stall....setting in the hump behind the shifter...I have plans to attach the plastic frame from a broken bodum to my dash...but have not had time to brain out a fairly nice-looking bracket...

Imagine just the plastic part holding a 7-11 coffee cup...works perfect...attached to the dash...

Take the glass and top away....and you have a fairly durable plastic circle and a strap...

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my cup holder is my legs lol. What do you guys use? I have a zf5 so options seem limited
I built center consoles for both my trucks.

But this thread is about timing! We have a cupholder thread already.

Attachments

• IMG_20230806_104855.jpg
    IMG_20230806_104855.jpg
    276.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20230806_104938.jpg
    IMG_20230806_104938.jpg
    233.9 KB · Views: 3

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right now I am using a small plastic tray that was a feed supplement fixture attached to a horse stall....setting in the hump behind the shifter...I have plans to attach the plastic frame from a broken bodum to my dash...but have not had time to brain out a fairly nice-looking bracket...

Imagine just the plastic part holding a 7-11 coffee cup...works perfect...attached to the dash...

Take the glass and top away....and you have a fairly durable plastic circle and a strap...
Thread pirate.......arrrrrhhhhhh!

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you come to get your timing done, we can discuss custom center consoles too......... and you can buy a riding lawnmower. I'm not ashamed to try to make as much money as possible in one swoop.