BorgWarner S300 turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sw1tchfoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It sounded awesome at first but by the time I was done watching the last video I wanted to rip my ears out.

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
sounds good but almost too good to be true. he said "notice no smoke" hes pointing the camera where the exhaust would exit but only running an open downpipe. we need pics!!!!!

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
s300 huh cookoo PICS or it didnt happen. check this video out i just made, sounds just like yours using that little key chain... coincidence or ur faking it ? :bs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6LlpFBpO2w

Holy Crap 91DD!!! That's it!!! It's exactly the same. I suspected (just like you) there was something seriously off with this entire thread. He'll either come clean or we'll never hear from him again...... either way, good call man!:hail

Heath

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think there is any doubt about it. This guy just shot his ***.

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
You kow, I sat back and watched this thread. I posted about the pics and left a couple comments on the video about how it sounded.

But after reading this WHOLE thread and putting the facts together, we have another big pile of steaming BS.

He said he stuffed a turbo on in less than a day....that means he MADE up pipes, an intake, a DP and all the oil lines and whatnot himself I can see that, but not in less than a day!!!

He openly admitted to being a 6.0 smoker kinda guy....

He then said it had too much whistle and was taking it his brother so he could rip it off for him. Does the 6.0 not whistle like a BANSHEE? If you are so handy and mechanical, why take it to your brother to rip apart? If you stuck it on there in less than a day, you should be able to rip it off in 30 minutes.

He said, "look no smoke" and pointed the camera towards the factory tailpipe location.....BUH, if you are running JUST a DP, no wonder there is no smoke at the tailpipe. It woldn't be connected.

And lastly, this would be an AMAZING feat if real, and you wold be held among the higher ups in the IDI world and praised for your work.....all we need are pics......do we have any? NO. BECAUSE IT DIDN'T HAPPEN

If the truck boosts to 14 PSI, where is your boost gauge? What's your Pyro reading? 300*F?

This is nothing but another ricer wanting a fast truck in a world of responsible doers.

Some of you might call Dyoung a rider, but I don't see it like that. He DID things with his truck, He pushed things to the limit and found out what th breaking point was. Then he went after that weak link and is currently looking for the next weak link I am to understand. That is progress.

Sorry Smokey, but you lost all respect from me within 3 or 4 posts. A Keychain? Really? Might as well go back to the old forum you came from, because if THAT is indeed what happened, you ain't gonna get NO useful information out of anyone here when something DOES go wrong with your IDI and you do't knwo what it was.

Last edited:

lil smokey

Dunce
Reaction score
You kow, I sat back and watched this thread. I posted about the pics and left a couple comments on the video about how it sounded.

But after reading this WHOLE thread and putting the facts together, we have another big pile of steaming BS.

He said he stuffed a turbo on in less than a day....that means he MADE up pipes, an intake, a DP and all the oil lines and whatnot himself I can see that, but not in less than a day!!!

He openly admitted to being a 6.0 smoker kinda guy....

He then said it had too much whistle and was taking it his brother so he could rip it off for him. Does the 6.0 not whistle like a BANSHEE? If you are so handy and mechanical, why take it to your brother to rip apart? If you stuck it on there in less than a day, you should be able to rip it off in 30 minutes.

He said, "look no smoke" and pointed the camera towards the factory tailpipe location.....BUH, if you are running JUST a DP, no wonder there is no smoke at the tailpipe. It woldn't be connected.

And lastly, this would be an AMAZING feat if real, and you wold be held among the higher ups in the IDI world and praised for your work.....all we need are pics......do we have any? NO. BECAUSE IT DIDN'T HAPPEN

If the truck boosts to 14 PSI, where is your boost gauge? What's your Pyro reading? 300*F?

This is nothing but another ricer wanting a fast truck in a world of responsible doers.

Some of you might call Dyoung a rider, but I don't see it like that. He DID things with his truck, He pushed things to the limit and found out what th breaking point was. Then he went after that weak link and is currently looking for the next weak link I am to understand. That is progress.

Sorry Smokey, but you lost all respect from me within 3 or 4 posts. A Keychain? Really? Might as well go back to the old forum you came from, because if THAT is indeed what happened, you ain't gonna get NO useful information out of anyone here when something DOES go wrong with your IDI and you do't knwo what it was.

Ummmm ok here ya go

You must be registered for see images attach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JU57US

Staff online