BorgWarner S300 turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
Well, we would LOVE to see the truck with TODAY'S paper on it, up close so we can see the date. Then open the hood, and lay the newspaper on the intake, take anopther picture.

How about some UP CLOSE shots of the turbo in high resolution? The turbo in your hands is a waste of time...you said it was on teh truck and running, we want to see it on the truck, running and not in pieces....or photoshopped.

With the pic you supplied, and the couple of lies we found....you're gonna have to do pretty damn good to make us bnelieve anything you say from this point on. tread lightly.

rhkcommander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The pic of that turbo is fuzzy and lit differently, and of a different image quality than the rest of the photo.

I'm guessing 91DD found the real file on the internet or over at photobucket, not the thumbnail that was supposed to pass off :dunno:rotflmao

Why bother lying anyway?

wmoguy

Reaction score
The pic of that turbo is fuzzy and lit differently, and of a different image quality than the rest of the photo.

I'm guessing 91DD found the real file on the internet or over at photobucket, not the thumbnail that was supposed to pass off :dunno:rotflmao

Why bother lying anyway?

tisk tisk. the fella came back and said it's legit. Let him show us some better photos before calling him out like that IMO.

That said, if I was an admin (which I sure as hell don't want to be) I'd be looking at this fellers IP address and locality for a sniff test.

rhkcommander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tisk tisk. the fella came back and said it's legit. Let him show us some better photos before calling him out like that IMO.

That said, if I was an admin (which I sure as hell don't want to be) I'd be looking at this fellers IP address and locality for a sniff test.
I didn't say why did he bother lying, but why lie in general on a truck site?

This ain't the first time some one came here and said oh-em-geeee look at what I got guise.LOL

Hopefully they already have :dunno

lil smokey

Dunce
Reaction score
Ok guys here you go. This video shows it all. The start up, walk around, rev, under the hood and it ideling

*you tube link removed due to fraud.*

Last edited by a moderator:

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
Ok guys here you go. This video shows it all. The start up, walk around, rev, under the hood and it ideling

*fraudulent link*

LOL....see ya later on bud....By the way, if you are ever Iin Halifax, you should stop by.....I'd LOVE to meet another member :backoff:backoff:backoff

Anyways, I think it's time we let a Moderator close this thread and give this schoolgirl the boot.

Too many valuable members on here that are legit and need our help to maintain their daily drivers so kida can get to school, husbands and wives can get to work and whatnot.

Are we all in agreement? This clown needs to find another circus?

wmoguy

Reaction score
LOL....see ya later on bud....By the way, if you are ever Iin Halifax, you should stop by.....I'd LOVE to meet another member :backoff:backoff:backoff

Anyways, I think it's time we let a Moderator close this thread and give this schoolgirl the boot.

Too many valuable members on here that are legit and need our help to maintain their daily drivers so kida can get to school, husbands and wives can get to work and whatnot.

Are we all in agreement? This clown needs to find another circus?

Werd

Check that IP Towcat. If you want a little help tracking them down I can get you nuts on to their current location and any other location/IP addy they've used...... I"ve got a hunch who this is..

ocnorb

IDIT
Reaction score
Werd

Check that IP Towcat. If you want a little help tracking them down I can get you nuts on to their current location and any other location/IP addy they've used...... I"ve got a hunch who this is..

Yep. He posted evidence against himself...;Sweet

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
funny thing about IPs. If you know what you are doing, even a dynamic IP address can be traced very easily.

Well, get me an address!!!! Like a street address!!!

Naw, don't worry. I wouldn't lower myself to this guy's basement level unless he done something to put me or my family in harm's way.

Anyways, this pinata habeen beat, it's mix of BS and lies has been spilled all over the place....no since beating it anymore.

But don't worry guys, I am turboing my truck FOR REAL with an 093 and some goodies. Don;t let this clown bring you down about IDI's. Just give me the winter to stuff some cash back aside and I will start building again....:D

wmoguy

Reaction score
Well, get me an address!!!! Like a street address!!!

Naw, don't worry. I wouldn't lower myself to this guy's basement level unless he done something to put me or my family in harm's way.

Anyways, this pinata habeen beat, it's mix of BS and lies has been spilled all over the place....no since beating it anymore.

But don't worry guys, I am turboing my truck FOR REAL with an 093 and some goodies. Don;t let this clown bring you down about IDI's. Just give me the winter to stuff some cash back aside and I will start building again....:D

I have some awful neat tools at my disposal that is used for "good marketing" every day, but it sure can be a PITA for some once I have just a little bit of information on said culprit. Said person would be crying and likely throw their computer out the window trying to figure out how to make it stop. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.