Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just read my sig and add seats from a 2000. ^^^^^^add what he said

War Wagon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the process
-Custom build bumper/grill guard (to protect the expensive IC's and Rads) I finally finished mine and it's getting powder coated right now. I'll put up a thread and pic's when it done.
-Swap out all the amber for clear lenses and then smoke all the lights. Lights are getting smoked now. Pic's with the bumper when all are installed.
-Rodney Red radiator
-Gooseneck and receiver hitchs
-PTO Fast Coolers (trans)
-Mag-Hytech rear diff cover
-Quality syn. fluids
-Saddle blanket style seat covers
-Five spoke Alcoas
-LUK SMF and clutch

Not installed/ parts collecting
-60-1 comp wheel mod and ATS 3" turbine outlet/downpipe.
-head studs
-4" PSD MBRP exhaust.
-Banks Techni-cooler (94-97 PSD) w/ custom intake hat and 3" piping.
-Gauges
-Lund sun visor

Someday
-Pump and injectors (just not sure which ones yet)
-ZF 6
-Carpet floor out. Rubber floor in.
-Window tint
-40/20/40 seats from 94-97 Ford
-Toolbox and fuel tank
-Type4 cam

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Really sweet setup! Nice list of mods. Do you have any pics of your truck and mods anywhere,..?
You have made the most effort than anyone here keeping your truck cool, One thing I think that is the best mods you can do cause if it aint cool, you cant use the power!;Sweet

I've got pics of most if not all of those mods floating around here somewhere on OB, no good ones of the truck though, but it's in bad need of a paint job, which I'd like to get around to if the weather would ever cooperate when we schedule to do it :backoff
The rad and fan setup has been a labor of love getting all the bugs worked out, but in the end, my custom shroud turned out working perfectly, I'm still fine tuning the fan switch cut in /out temps, but since i've ditched the computer controler in favour of keeping the fans single speed ( more efficient that way) that means having to purchase individual fan switches to change temps, but I think I'll only need to make one more change so the fans are not on until the thermostat is well into fully open Right now with a 190 switch and a 180 high flow stat the fans come on at 190 and shut off at 180 right about the same place where the stat closes. I want to swap out the fan switch with one that turns on around 215 and off around 200

War Wagon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the process
-Custom build bumper/grill guard (to protect the expensive IC's and Rads) I finally finished mine and it's getting powder coated right now. I'll put up a thread and pic's when it done.
-Swap out all the amber for clear lenses and then smoke all the lights. Lights are getting smoked now. Pic's with the bumper when all are installed.
-Rodney Red radiator
-Gooseneck and receiver hitchs
-PTO Fast Coolers (trans)
-Mag-Hytech rear diff cover
-Quality syn. fluids
-Saddle blanket style seat covers
-Five spoke Alcoas
-LUK SMF and clutch

Not installed/ parts collecting
-60-1 comp wheel mod and ATS 3" turbine outlet/downpipe.
-head studs
-4" PSD MBRP exhaust.
-Banks Techni-cooler (94-97 PSD) w/ custom intake hat and 3" piping.
-Gauges
-Lund sun visor

Someday
-Pump and injectors (just not sure which ones yet)
-ZF 6
-Carpet floor out. Rubber floor in.
-Window tint
-40/20/40 seats from 94-97 Ford
-Toolbox and fuel tank
-Type4 cam

Thought of some more.
-HD headlight harness from LMC. Just installed it this weekend. Made a few modifications to the new harness to improve it, but didn't make any mods to the factory harness. Overall a nice kit, and I liked that I didn't have to cut the factory light harness.
-coolant filter (someday)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SixFourShanks08