Any place online to buy T04B center or parts?

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
Anyone know of a place online that might sell the center section to the ats 088 turbo? I'm really in need of a turbine wheel, have a bearing kit just no place around me to get it balanced hence why i want an assembly.

Help!

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sent Russ a pm about it already hopefully he'll be able to help us out. If I would known I definatly wouldnt have sold it that way.

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
Its ok man. I didn't think you would sell it knowingly. Its why i prefer these boards. Its a big family. I'm in the airport waiting for boarding. I'm gonna deal with it when i get home, it showed up in the am and i had some time between cars to disassemble and i was shocked. trying to find a CHRA for it but like i said i'll put some effort into it when i get back. Didn't know if someone knew a place online.

crazy4wdracer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd kinda like to know the same thing. I too have an ATS 088 that could use a center section. It isn't hitting yet but isn't far off. These are very easy turbos to work on too.

Black dawg

Reaction score
I got my center from usdieselparts for about 300. It was pretty loose for a new cartridge, but probably just a fluke.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
they have a lot more clearance in them than you would think.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If it has china bushings in it that may be th eproblem, must use Genuine Garrett.