2018 Texas IDI Meet

Where should we have the 2018 Texas IDI Meet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Should I make my reservation now?
Yes, I visited the park today and got some great info from the management there:

Reservations are wide open for November 9th-11th, I was concerned about keeping the group together in such a large park, but the management assured me they would be happy to help keep us together. Improved tent sites are in a seperate area as the rv sites, so if you want to tent camp, they recommended doing a primitive tent camp which requires no reservation and allows you to tent camp anywhere, they said there is a good amount of room for primitive camping near the rv sites, so this would help keep us together.

Make your reservation ASAP, if we get enough reservations I can work out a group discount, the camp offers an additional 20% discount for military.

We will be in our avion camper and will have several trucks with us, because they have you reserve sites on a per vehicle basis I will be reserving a few spots so there will be room for tent campsites around where we end up.

I will be arriving Friday morning, and coming up highway 281 from San Antonio. Anyone traveling through the area is welcome to meet at our shop and we can caravan to the park.

Lookin forward to it
:cheers:

D_Fresh361

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, I visited the park today and got some great info from the management there:

Reservations are wide open for November 9th-11th, I was concerned about keeping the group together in such a large park, but the management assured me they would be happy to help keep us together. Improved tent sites are in a seperate area as the rv sites, so if you want to tent camp, they recommended doing a primitive tent camp which requires no reservation and allows you to tent camp anywhere, they said there is a good amount of room for primitive camping near the rv sites, so this would help keep us together.

Make your reservation ASAP, if we get enough reservations I can work out a group discount, the camp offers an additional 20% discount for military.

We will be in our avion camper and will have several trucks with us, because they have you reserve sites on a per vehicle basis I will be reserving a few spots so there will be room for tent campsites around where we end up.

I will be arriving Friday morning, and coming up highway 281 from San Antonio. Anyone traveling through the area is welcome to meet at our shop and we can caravan to the park.

Lookin forward to it
:cheers:

Shweeet

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
It will be at Hidden Falls Adventure Park (I hope that's the right name). It's about 750 miles for me, but I'm still planning to make it.

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pets are welcomed on the park grounds but need to be on a leash at all times, unfortunately they cannot be in the vehicles while on their trails.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
I can understand why that rule is in place. I suppose that they don't want to take a chance of a dog running away in the off road park. That could lead to someone getting hurt in several different ways while chasing said dog. NOW about that beverage flavor...

210Tumbleweed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Roger that...Rowdy doesn't dig leashes; loves crowds. She's an attention hound, with aspirations to be a lap dog!!! I hope they're okay with a bb-que pit too...because I plan on rollin' some coals, and a hefty brisket (maybe two)...
Beverages? Are we voting on that too?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramtough01

Staff online