2017 Texas IDI Meet

Where should the Texas IDI Meet take place?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My truck may not be ready, need to replace/repair heater hose and get it inspected. It is currently illegal to put on the road. Sounds easy, but it is not, we have the final touches left to do to the house we are selling and it has to be done by this weekend for final inspection before closing. I may show up in a Chevy.
Hey no worries, house takes priority over the heater hose, we’ve all been there!

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wiring harness that rests on the right fender well/passenger side. The one on my truck deteriorated and was causing havoc.
Ill take a look at it when we are there and compare it to what I have in a parts truck st the shop, if it’s in better shape then yours you’re welcome to it;Sweet

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The first people that get to the park post up your spot number or location on this thread so we know where to head to and we can try to keep everyone together:cheers:

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well in a nice turn of events someone canceled their reservation today and I was able to grab it for our family! Gonna bring the camper out after all, should be there before lunchtime.

Weather looks gorgeous!
You must be registered for see images attach

Lookin forward to meeting everyone tomorrow, if anyone has any troubles getting to the park or is having troubles trying to find everyone, give me a shout, my number is 8303286548

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Blue skies,sunny and high 70's! It's like a different world from here.I'm coming soon!Keep the heat on for me.:D

Runningaford

Reaction score
Blue skies,sunny and high 70's! It's like a different world from here.I'm coming soon!Keep the heat on for me.:D
No kidding!!! We had 2 days of Sun, but now back to the rain; forget the temperature, lol..... Before I left Texas, the area around the meet is where I had considered relocating; Texas has just grown to big, and with at least for me, too many people.

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well we just pulled in! Had a great time this weekend meeting everyone and doing some wrenching too!

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score