2017 Texas IDI Meet

Where should the Texas IDI Meet take place?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got some info for y'all about group reservations, unfortunately I cannot reserve spots next to each other for everyone since the spots are first come first serve.

However I will start taking spot reservations now, if there is a chance you can come out send me a pm with your name and the type of camping spot you want. It's a lot easier to cancel later, and the more reservations we have the less competition there will be for getting spots close together. After August 20th I will take all the RSVPs and call the park with everyone's reservation. Really looking forward to this guys;Sweet

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hope everyone was safe during the hurricane, thoughts and prayers go out to everyone in Houston and in all the areas that got hit hard

I have not received any RSVPs as of yet so I'm not thinking this will be a very big meet. Myself and family will be going up there and renting a cabin for the weekend and at the least it will be a much needed vacation for us, anyone on the fence about coming is welcome to pm me and I'll see what I can do, I'm thinking about renting a second cabin and just having that for anyone coming to the meetup, that way y'all don't have to haul campers or set up tents if the weather is poor

theSHERPA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if we can make a full weekend out of it, but hoping me and the fam can come out for a day. Easy drive for us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure if we can make a full weekend out of it, but hoping me and the fam can come out for a day. Easy drive for us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm hoping to have the 91 driving by then, maybe to make a maiden voyage then!

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Inks lake State park the weekend after thanksgiving, so Nov 25-26th I will be up there the 24th

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
Glad to hear it. I'm still wishing that I could have joined this year, but maybe next year.

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well it will continue to be an annual tradition for sure, always enjoy meeting fellow idi owners;Sweet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnlx