2017 Texas IDI Meet

Where should the Texas IDI Meet take place?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mikeboggess

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JUST NOW saw this message. I would like to attend a I.D.I. get together. I live near Canton, Texas. Need some parts also.

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope you guys all have fun. I wish I could be there.
Thanks man, unfortunately our camper isn’t quite ready and developed a black water leak, I’m close to the park so I’ll just be driving up there each day, just gives me a chance to go back and bring more parts the following day :Thumbs Up

SirRea63l

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks man, unfortunately our camper isn’t quite ready and developed a black water leak, I’m close to the park so I’ll just be driving up there each day, just gives me a chance to go back and bring more parts the following day :Thumbs Up

There are so many bathrooms and showers in that Park you don’t really need to use yours. We never did, just grey water from sink.

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are so many bathrooms and showers in that Park you don’t really need to use yours. We never did, just grey water from sink.
That’s what I was planning on doing but mamma didn’t make reservations because of the camper and all spots are reserved now :smash:

SirRea63l

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My truck may not be ready, need to replace/repair heater hose and get it inspected. It is currently illegal to put on the road. Sounds easy, but it is not, we have the final touches left to do to the house we are selling and it has to be done by this weekend for final inspection before closing. I may show up in a Chevy.