Rally location/date poll

Which week works best?

• Week following July 4th (this week has a 4 night min)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Found this place:

This is an ATV campground

9 RV sites 50/night
5 cabins (2 sleeps 6 people, the other sleeps 3)
1 RV to rent

other campgrounds everywhere close by for any late comers but we haven't booked over 9 RVs in a while I think?

You can rent (they will DELIVER!) atv/utv, bring your own, and ride right out of the campground

There's a one mile trail for KIDS!

The owners do their own history tour of Hatfield and McCoy, their property is actually a McCoy property!

The owners have a workshop on site for any repairs needed

There's a nearby river for swimming with wild horses

How does this sound?

3Kp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This sounds like a great find!

Hopefully it could be in the cards for us this year.

We have a lot going on this year.

This is why we didn't do the spring gathering like we did the last 2 years.

tjsea

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Danielle I casted my vote for the 16th because talking with the wife we have something local the week of the 23rd. With that being said our trek down might be a little dependent on fuel prices too. Depending on the date decided and the hope that fuel prices stabilize or better yet drop hopefully we will see everyone at a rally this year!

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Danielle have you confirmed dates yet?
Not seeing much interest which is why I did the poll. I think our family going either way haha.

Was going to give it a week or so to see if interest.

I also just realized that this may come off and offend those that were working hard to find something and wanted to publicly apologize to heath! I saw the bummed out posts about not being able to find something and got excited when I found this place and realize I might have posted before thinking!

My intention was those that wanted to still run the rally? I don't know, I just don't want any toes feeling stepped on haha.

I will check back once in a while and if there is interest in a specific date or I could rearrange it to maybe a Wednesday to a Wednesday? If it works out I think we all agree we want as many people included as possible ♥️

pafixitman

Reaction score
@Danielle what week are you guys thinking? I understand fuel etc (running $250 a week and climbing in the work van) but f-it we still need to enjoy life. I would like to get it on our calendar as soon as possible.

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Danielle what week are you guys thinking? I understand fuel etc (running $250 a week and climbing in the work van) but f-it we still need to enjoy life. I would like to get it on our calendar as soon as possible.
I'd say the 16th then? I changed my vote to "any" as both work for me. I've never done this before haha.

I'll check back in here Sunday night and pull trigger with the campground on Monday morning that way people have this weekend to check budgets and schedules.

My next poll:
"Will I have my lifters fixed by this rally?" Haha

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For shirts, I wanted to do same as we did in NH, we design and everyone just brings their shirts and I press them quick when we all together?

I can do 3 different generations of grille or if people want something different. I have no artistic brain cells so I just copy/steal ideas.

Another thought was send me a photo (or send right to Fiverr) of your truck if it has any identifying marks and it can be made into a simplified cut out file of your truck for the shirt. It costs like $3-$5 sometimes less.

We can then put your truck's name in it.

Just remember I only have vinyl cutting machine not screen printing. I'm a simple woman sorry haha

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Found this place:

This is an ATV campground

9 RV sites 50/night
5 cabins (2 sleeps 6 people, the other sleeps 3)
1 RV to rent

other campgrounds everywhere close by for any late comers but we haven't booked over 9 RVs in a while I think?

You can rent (they will DELIVER!) atv/utv, bring your own, and ride right out of the campground

There's a one mile trail for KIDS!

The owners do their own history tour of Hatfield and McCoy, their property is actually a McCoy property!

The owners have a workshop on site for any repairs needed

There's a nearby river for swimming with wild horses

How does this sound?
That sounds amazing

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i checked their website and thought they only have 9 full hookup sites? that sounds like not much. i know there isn't a head count yet.

TNBrett

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m going to try to make it, but I don’t have a camper, so it’ll be a cabin or something else for me.

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For the "truck show" part my kids and I came up with some categories:

Cleanest Interior
Most Accessories
Most Mods from the Tech Articles
Rustiest

We are working on some little prizes for the winners but let me know if there are other categories?

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are holding until Friday, if you need more time to pay, at least call them with deposit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmustang1965

Members online