2018 Oilburners Rally

tjsea

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok first sorry to Alex cause it looks like I totally cut him off [emoji33] (we call it the Jersey Slide)

And the little video of his truck going home with the trailer made me grin. These pigs aren't for the faint of heart haha

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

You didn't cut me off, lol! That's called merging and I saw you pulling out anyways, haha! Thanks for the great video @F350camper it's pretty cool to watch my truck in the races. I'm kinda impressed how well the turbo cleans it up. You can tell which one was when I launched in 2nd 4x4 high and almost stalled it though, haha! Anyways even with the carnage it was still a great rally! I'm excited for next year, but if we do drag racing again I'm either going to need to upgrade the transfer case or bring a spare, cause lets face it I tend to keep pushing for just a little more hahahaa

Last edited:

tjsea

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is my quickest et slip.............the pass right before I shredded the transfercase, haha! As you can see I was definitely sleeping on the line. This was my first time actually running my truck at a track. I did have a much better reaction time on one of my 2wd passes.
You must be registered for see images attach

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is my quickest et slip.............the pass right before I shredded the transfercase, haha! As you can see I was definitely sleeping on the line. This was my first time actually running my truck at a track. I did have a much better reaction time on one of my 2wd passes.
You must be registered for see images attach
You definitely won that battle but ultimately lost the war. LOL

tjsea

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You definitely won that battle but ultimately lost the war. LOL

I sure did, lol! But I put up a good fight, haha! And then had the ride of shame back to the campground............90mph in a roll back with my truck on the bed.

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We’ve all had the ride of shame. Mine was from Hancock, MD on my first big trip out.

Life goes on.

tjsea

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the first time I had to pay for a tow though. Any other time I was able to bandaid her together and limp her back home. It was a learning experience though. This time the lesson was always take a trailer when you go to the races just in case, haha!

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyways even with the carnage it was still a great rally! I'm excited for next year, but if we do drag racing again I'm either going to need to upgrade the transfer case or bring a spare, cause lets face it I tend to keep pushing for just a little more hahahaa

Sheesh don't upgrade the transfer case, now you have a fuse. Put a good transfer case in and I'm not sure I want to know what would blow up next time hahahaha

Kinda like the wheelers that use cheap hub lockouts because if they put the good ones in they blow axle joints. A transfer case isn't as easy as a lockout to change, but it's easier than a transmission lol!