Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cabins available
Hideout - sleeps 6
Sheriff Sid's Jailhouse - sleeps 6
Cotton Top - sleeps 4
Couple's Retreat - sleeps 2 only (one bed, is the owner's personal 5th wheel RV)

There are 7 RV sites remaining

One of the cabins not mentioned above is only available 16 to 18 and is booked

They will hold bookings until Friday - this is a locally owned small place, it is not a chain so they will hold but this is their livelihood so they can't gamble with maybes

Say you're with the Oilburner's group

firewood and ice on site
firehose wash area available (fee)
gem mine on site (fee)

For any other nerds, they offer tours all the way into Kentucky, full and half day tours

Museums and restaurants both available FROM ATV trails

She said once you're here you should not need to drive a vehicle, everything accessible by ATV

FRIDAY IS DEADLINE for holding sites

Site includes parking for a truck/rv and atv trailer, additional parking is 20

For example, I just paid 373 for Saturday to Saturday paying for extra vehicle

So this is an ATV area. ATV are legal on the roads for those traveling between Hatfield and McCoy trails. ATV ON THE ROADS!

Insurance on your ATV and a $50 riding permit that goes on your helmet gives you trail and STREET access for the people. You can ride ATV or many trails can handle trucks.

We have gieco on ours and it's cheap. But I love in Jersey where everything is expensive and everything needs insurance.

Ours holds 6 people and it will be me and Steve and my kids (might leave the little one with grandma) and we are bringing their go karts although they might not be used much.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88

Members online