2017 Oilburners Rally

reset2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trucks back in service. Couple hundred miles so far. Still uses some water. Hopefully it wont let me down. Just changed it back over to "Rotella ELC anti freeze. Tractor Supply had best price. Also the coolant treatment from "Fleetpride". Still need to fix the wipers. Kinda important.

You must be registered for see images attach

reset2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No mufflers when do you think the convoy will pass through MD? Just a thought I will be leaving Sunday to Cumberland then to Morgantown WV.

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No mufflers when do you think the convoy will pass through MD? Just a thought I will be leaving Sunday to Cumberland then to Morgantown WV.

I posted some times on the convoy thread, but I think maybe around 10:00 am. Il check and edit in.

EDIT: I have down to meet rob at 8:30 am at the stop in MD. Rob posted a full route if you want to look it over in the convoy thread.

Last edited:

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
MAJOR BUMMER!

We've had to make the painful decision to cancel our plans to attend the rally. The reasons are strictly due to business pressures here, caused mostly by the unexpected departure of one of our employees and insufficient time to hire, train and replace.

I've communicated this to Heath, and our reservation at the campground has been cancelled, freeing up a 5th wheel spot if anybody needs it.

I am saddened terribly by this decision, as this will be the first rally I've missed, and the first summer I won't get a vacation with you all since we started doing this. I've attended a diesel truck rally continuously since 1999 every year, and the IDI Weekend every year of its existence, and had been planning on continuing that tradition with this iteration of the theme, but unfortunately, it's not meant to be this year.

This rally marks the 10th anniversary of the Moose Pump, and we had planned to do something special at the rally, but that will have to wait now.

I was really looking forward to seeing some of the projects I know several of you have been working on, and the Moose Boost buzz that will result. Suzi and I will miss seeing our diesel family, and regret that the green bikini bottom (yes... it's stayed wire tied to the ladder on my trailer all year) will not make it back to find a new victim.

Take a lot of pictures, because I will be vacationing vicariously through you all!
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hay, you got to what you got to do... I guess we will see you at the next rally Mel.

I have a fair amount going on here besides my projects, but it can all wait a week.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
...and regret that the green bikini bottom (yes... it's stayed wire tied to the ladder on my trailer all year) will not make it back to find a new victim.
:angel::angel::angel::angel:

What *******??? LOL

Mel, sorry again that you guys can't make it. But, like I said in our conversation, it is what it is. Busy is a good thing. You'll be missed and we'll seen ya again.

You and Suzi don't work too hard.

Heath

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, the campground has moved a few of the sites to adjust for roster changes:

The changes are in red.

Cabins: Elijah - Cabin 1
Rob - Cabin 3
Alex/Chris - Cabin 2

Campsites:
Me - 22
Jared - 23
Darrin - 34
Ron - 32
Mel - Can't make it.:( (Was in 33)
Denton - Can't make it. :( (Was in 20).
Bowers - 20 (Was in 21)

Andy - 31
Chris Barber - 21 (Was in 41).
John - 4

Tents:
Clemson - T10
Bertrand - T11
Travis - T12

Heath

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
tomorrow will make a solid week everybody!!!!!

some plans have changed so with that in mind who will be bringing their bikes? I will have a total of 4 with me.

a friend that is riding one just stabbed a screwdriver in his hand at work so I am hoping that works out.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Mel,
I'm am sorry that you and the family won't be able to attend. You will be missed, but I also understand why. Plus it means that your business is going well and for that I am happy for you. But still was looking forward to seeing you guys.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
tomorrow will make a solid week everybody!!!!!

some plans have changed so with that in mind who will be bringing their bikes? I will have a total of 4 with me.

a friend that is riding one just stabbed a screwdriver in his hand at work so I am hoping that works out.

Mel, I am sorry to hear you can't make it. It won't seem like a rally without you. But I echo what Travis said. In a small business it is good to be busy.

I really wanted to bring my bike but I don't think I will be able to make the camper extension in time to bring it. This transmission swap is dragging on.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Last edited:

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With the DMV only giving motorcycle permit test from 8-11 Monday through Friday, I'm not gonna be able to get over there and take my test. I can't get away from work during their tiny test window. Sucks, but I don't see how I'm gonna be able to ride.

Heath

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online