2017 Oilburners Rally

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And likewise mine would be a central rally, with location most likely in the Ohio area. Thanks mods

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
I have played with the idea of hosting in Harpers Ferry WV. Which is pretty much the MD, VA, WVA border. I haven't officially thrown my hat in the ring yet tho for a couple of reasons.
1. I need to go see the location I have in mind and see if its viable.
2. I dont have a camper, so I need to bounce pricing and facility accommodations off of those that do to be sure I have picked a decent spot.

pafixitman

Reaction score
I have played with the idea of hosting in Harpers Ferry WV. Which is pretty much the MD, VA, WVA border. I haven't officially thrown my hat in the ring yet tho for a couple of reasons.
1. I need to go see the location I have in mind and see if its viable.
2. I dont have a camper, so I need to bounce pricing and facility accommodations off of those that do to be sure I have picked a decent spot.
Rob, Not sure what my life will look like next year (calmer than current, I hope!) but I think we (Erica and me) would be willing to assist. Not sure on the camper for us either, but...

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rob, Not sure what my life will look like next year (calmer than current, I hope!) but I think we (Erica and me) would be willing to assist. Not sure on the camper for us either, but...
He's poking me. Somehow co-hosting a rally came up around the campfire one night. LOL

I was an innocent bystander.

LOL

Stay tuned. We may make a pitch and we may need all the help we can get.

LOL

Notice lots of laughing out loud here.

[emoji6]

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm sure you guys could pull it off.LOL

well, I would hope so with one rally being hosted by three grown men.... LOL But then again...........LOL

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, my lady is looking up places tonight. She is actually getting into it. Last time I had to do it myself lol

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Hey it's always best to have the women's touch added to these things. So it not just a butch of guy things to do. [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
93 Farm Truck