WMO collection tip

wmoguy

Reaction score
unless the shop is not using procedures to segregate their oil from coolant and other waste contambination, there is no licensed hauler charging to take the stuff these days. WVO, WMO are hauled away "free" and if you are a high generator, you'll get paid for the WMO.

hmmm don't know. My main source has roughly a 1k gallon container at just one of their stores. I am family friends w/ the owners, they are saying they pay to have it removed. I guess they must not bother segregating their oil. I can get as mush as I want there (more than I'll ever need) but am always looking for a cleaner oil source (its a tire store and that oil is pretty rough)

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
might want to try hitting up transmission shops. thats gererally the only oil they have and its better burning than WMO in my opinion.

Blind Driver2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Be sure to post in three categories.....farm, wanted, and auto parts. I've picked up 100 gallons in the last two days and just a email about two 55 gallon drums from a guy that does oil changes on the side.

I'll pay him a few bucks for 110 gallons :sly

Matrix37495

The Amish Wolfman
Reaction score
Good tip on the trans shops. I know of a couple local small ones. And i found out my dad is friends with the manager of a local oil change shop... :D