Truck Registration

Paul Petraitis

Reaction score
200?HA! Hold my beer! In Commiefornia for my 1986 f250 they wanted 400 bucks a year! Here's the trick, put my lance camper on and went down and registered it as an RV. They will look at it,make sure it has a bed, bathroom, and cook top then drop the fee to 125 bucks. They will threaten you if you get pulled over without the camper on the truck that it will be a big fine! Since 400 is already a big fine I'm willing to take that chance! Dear God please get me out of this state!

Cubey

Van dweller
Reaction score
200?HA! Hold my beer! In Commiefornia for my 1986 f250 they wanted 400 bucks a year! Here's the trick, put my lance camper on and went down and registered it as an RV. They will look at it,make sure it has a bed, bathroom, and cook top then drop the fee to 125 bucks. They will threaten you if you get pulled over without the camper on the truck that it will be a big fine! Since 400 is already a big fine I'm willing to take that chance! Dear God please get me out of this state!

You are comitting tax fraud/evasion if you remove it. Not real smart to admit to your crimes online.

What's stopping you from leaving? You have a vehicle to drive to leave within a day. There is no wall keeping you inside. So leave.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramtough01

Members online