The Ultimate Pickup,...?

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
What does it take for the ultimate Pickup?

F350 Crew Cab?
F350 Crew Cab Dually?
F350 Crew Cab Dually 4x4?
F350 Crew Cab/Extended Cab 9 passenger Centurion Conversion Cually 4x4.?

How about a

F 450, Crew Cab/Extended Cab 9 passenger Dually 4x4?
10 Lug Wheels, 4 wheel disk brakes, Hydroboost,..etc etc,...

Yes it does exist and I do believe that this is the only one that I have seen. even if it is not an IDI Still a COOL TRUCK!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...0342878843&sspagename=STRK:MEWAX:IT&viewitem=

TWeatherford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The auto would have to go, but that is pretty sweet. Something up with the price? With that low mileage I would think it would be worth more.

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Think I'll run up and look at it, only 35 miles straight North of me. Any one interested? Don't know what I'd do with it, got 3 already.

david85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Theres a guy on FTE that has one, but with nicer paint and naturally a turbocharged IDI. Think he was planning to convert it to 4wd.

Calls it the ford mega cab.

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
There was one by me i see a while ago. But it was only a 6 passenger. The rear seat was pushed back into the supercab for a limo style seating. It was built by centurion

MUDKICKR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i am in love, but it would have to be royal blue pearl, or copper and black. man oh man that thing is big. id have it 2 weekd then a 6" lift would be on it and 37s

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
kali would hate that truck. no problem in TX;Sweet
there's a few OBS CC f450's in the PD horse unit. bad part is they're chokers too.
only thing bad about the rig is the turning radius is going to really suck.

Camarogenius

Reaction score
I can attest to the turning radius sucking. It's a small sacrifice, though.

The E-ticket way of doing this (Remember, I'm pipe dreaming here) would be to use 98-current cabs with an 09 front clip, and a bombed out VP-44 CTD.:love:

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
As posted... Trying to turn that or for that matter even park it out here in Ca would be a disaster. There are no parking spaces long enough for that. To be safe you would need 4 spaces and that will get your truck keyed for sure...

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
The auto would have to go, but that is pretty sweet. Something up with the price? With that low mileage I would think it would be worth more.

I agree,.. I would think it would bring more than that also. And this is the second time it has been on E-Bay. It is about $700.00 cheaper than the first time.

Yea I also saw the Intercooler, Wonder what else was done to it,.? Talk about a big money truck to build or buy new.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle