Selling Big Blue

Matt_INW

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've decided to sell Big Blue. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1319533064895165/

1991 F350 crew cab long bed, with the 7.3 IDI Diesel, 146,000 original miles. Power Windows, Power Door locks, Air Conditioning, Automatic Transmission, Transmission cooler, RWD, 4:10 limited slip differential. I bought it from the original owner in 2013 and have put about 25,000 miles on it in that time. It has a goose-neck hitch and I also have an Anderson Ultimate 5th wheel hitch available. Selling because I'm moving and will need a 4x4. The truck is in great mechanical condition. I have most receipts from myself, including some from original owner. The clear coat starting failing spring 2019.

A full Banks Turbo Kit (turbo, exhaust system, & transmission module) was put on it when it was 1 year old. Since the truck was/is original and I was going to tow a 5th wheel (10k lbs), I replaced the entire cooling system (water pump, Ford thermostat (not off-brand), hoses, new copper radiator).

I had my diesel shop add gauges (MaxTow) for coolant temp, oil pressure, and oil temperature. And had the the banks branded EGT and transmission temp gauges replaced with MaxTow as well to match.

Other minor repairs here and there the last few years like the voltage regulator, battery cables, and some front end parts etc.
Full front and rear brake job in 2019 (pads, rotors, calipers, wheel cylinders).
I use both fuel tanks all the time, note the gauge for front tank doesn't work, but it does for the rear tank.
Proper SCA levels in the coolant have been maintained by myself and the original owner.

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86