The Eastern IDI Rally begins

Michael Fowler

Reaction score
Dsl_Dog_Catcher said:
That's what I have. Only problem is that I am shooting the entire truck inside, out and underneath with a trick color. :Sly
I love the HVLP setup much better that the ole Binks type guns. ;Sweet
Hopefully she'll be ready for the Midwest Rally.

I forgot about the inside of the bed; mine has a sprayed-in bed liner so it needs no paint. If you are spraying the inside of the cab as well as the inside of the bed, even with HVLP, you will be into that third gallon.

fx4wannabe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll be headed back over soon to hook up for the fireworks. I had a cookout with some friends today so I couldn't make the museum.

tuckerd1

WAR DAMN EAGLE!
Reaction score
Had a GREAT Time!!!

Well, I only got to visit for Sunday afternoon, but I really enjoyed it! Got to get in the group shot Sunday, enjoyed the potluck meal and meeting many new folks. That is, putting faces with screen names. It was fun!

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Agnem said:
And for Ron, who was no doubt hoping to eclipse last years pool shot, there was an opportunity to catch me naked in nothing but a towel Sunday after Midnight, but nobody was alert enough to catch it. LOL

:eek: :puke:
YA KNOW! Mel, what is it with ya being naked and sumptin talkin bout them IDI's all in the same area? cookoo
Just gotta ask, What has Suzie been feeding ya? :rotflmao :rotflmao

Glad y'all are having a great time.
I'm celebrating today by cutting in some color on the cab of the truck today. :D

fx4wannabe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the rally is over. I think everyone that hadn't already left, left today. I hope everyone had a good trip home.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We're still here, and I suspect Larry is too. We're headed over to the NMRA HQ today, and then the inclined plane. Probably take in a movie tonight, just for something air conditioned to do before bed.

tuckerd1

WAR DAMN EAGLE!
Reaction score
Agnem said:
We're still here, and I suspect Larry is too. We're headed over to the NMRA HQ today, and then the inclined plane. Probably take in a movie tonight, just for something air conditioned to do before bed.

You gonna make it to the Great Smoky Mountain Railroad this trip? Probably 2-3 hr drive for you to Bryson City.

Have fun.

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the worst part of the rally came for us today! :cry: We had to leave today! Hope all that came down had a GREAT time, I know we did. ;Sweet We got home around 3 pm today.
Tanya is down loading the 200 + pictures we took. :eek: :thumbsup: Some will be posted to share with everyone the fun times had. Glad to see that everyone that was heading straight home from the rally has made it safely. :thanks:

Not sure where the 2007 Weekend will be but you can bet we will be there! :love: :Sly

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Made it back!!!

Hi everyone,
Made it back today at 4:30. Thanks to Tanya and BJ for a great time. Almost got run off the highway yesterday by some jerk in a U-Haul trailering a diesel Mercedes-Benz(wrecked). He was weaving in and out of traffic at 80 mph w/o even looking at his mirrors!!! :backoff :backoff Then we saw a car that slid sideways into a guard rail. Pierced the passenger side. Looked like no survivors. That backed up traffic for 1 hour or so. Today was smooth sailing.
Had a great time. Looking forward to everyone posting pictures.
John

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
fx4wannabe said:
Next I'll be there for sure. Lets do it somewhere that it doesn't rain though. :rotflmao

That would mean leaving the Moose Truck at home. :rolleyes:

John, sounds like you had a few reminders of why we thank the good Lord that we make these trips OK. Always pleasant when we can make it without such reminders, especially when they are not so close to our vehicles. :hail