So what did you do with your truck today?

gandalf

Reaction score
The other day I processed a couple 4000lb oak logs on my sawmill...

You must be registered for see images attach

What kind of sawmill is that? She has some rather large logs, up to 3 feet diameter, which were taken down following the CZU Lightening Complex Fire last August. As you say, though, the initial and hardest problem is moving them.

Laine D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As you can see I have an oil pressure regulator issue. I knew I should’ve taken it apart like I did my old one. Better than a blown head gasket though

Laine D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There’s no air in the oil feed line?
No sir. Once it warmed up it was idling at 15 psi, then i turned it off. I fired it again and it was at 3-5 psi. It did this about 2 more times. It’s damn near exactly what my old one did when the regulator spring was messed up.

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Returned my LED "mirrors" today and ordered a new one from a different supplier. Then I ordered a Motorcraft fan clutch from eBay. I should probably pick up a temp gauge too....

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
I know that I said that I was going to mount my new tires last week or over the weekend, but things got in the way. I decided at work today that I was going to mount them after work. After throwing laundry in the washer, I left for the garage. I did get the tires mounted. I didn't check on the first one, but on the second tire, from taking it off the truck, removing the old tire, mounting the new one, and setting it back on the truck took exactly 30 minutes. That includes recycling the balance beads from the old to the new tire (mental note- DON'T FORGET TO ORDER NEW BALANCE BEADS NEXT TIME!) which probably took around 10 minutes. After that, I loaded up my spraying rig so that I can mow my yard tomorrow and maybe kill of some of these weeds that seem to be taking over this year.

1mouse3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
imagejpeg_0-jpg.135510

That would make something like implementing board and batten siding a cake walk.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wheelsrollin