So what did you do with your truck today?

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
Let’s keep politics aside here, besides our trucks take wmo and wvo no problem.
The problem with this is that politics play the largest part of this issue. How readily available will will WVO be when petroleum is threatened? WMO? There's no need for that if everything is electric. What people don't want to talk about is that it's all related.

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The problem with this is that politics play the largest part of this issue. How readily available will will WVO be when petroleum is threatened? WMO? There's no need for that if everything is electric. What people don't want to talk about is that it's all related.
Better start frying!

Laine D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All I will add to this is that I road in a Tesla today and I feel like my face is detached from my body. They are extremely fast and it almost makes me uncomfortable how quiet they are.

also my head gasket is leaking coolant so my day has been a roller Coaster.

dan-o

Reaction score
My response to ALL the politicians to EVERYTHING they propose is: "You go first. Lead by example." "Give up your _______________, and then maybe I'll give up mine." Fill in the blank. Fossil fuel, big house, vacation, dinner with family, privacy, gun, opinion, whatever. They won't do it.
I'll put my money on my 9,000lb IDI dually vs. any EV. Those things would short circuit on the wet spot on the sheets, let alone Central Texas floods.

stick_witch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did a lot of trailer shuffling today to be winter ready. Pulled the boss’s skiff out of the water before the harbor freezes, and pulled my snowmachine trailer out of the boat shed and got my machines running and unloaded. Was about 9 degrees here all day! Winter is definitely here! snow storm inbound for tomorrow!
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ky85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove up to Horse mtn, did some 4low and 4high driving. Wanted to shoot the .30 with the new recoil pad there was just a ton of people cutting xmas trees so oh well.

Having issues with e brake plunger sticking in cold weather, thinking of adding proportion valve to my brake booster and vac pump project.

Selahdoor

How can I help you, or make you laugh, today?
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not much but drive my son around and enjoy having my truck back on the road!

You are running Washington plates in New Jersey?

Selahdoor

Supporting Member
Reaction score

nelstomlinson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, let's do the math, it's simple enough to do in your head. Difference between 60,000 and 30,000 = 30,000. Divided by $3.00/gallon is 10,000 gallons. @ 15 mpg is 150,000 miles. That's a lot of miles!
Yes, you get 150,000 miles of driving in the old truck with the money you save not buying the new truck. How many miles do you have to drive the new one to break even, to save back that $30,000?

Selahdoor

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, you get 150,000 miles of driving in the old truck with the money you save not buying the new truck. How many miles do you have to drive the new one to break even, to save back that $30,000?
None. Because by that time, it is going to be costing you thousands of dollars every few months for hiccups in the electronics alone...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dieselmainiac

Members online