So what did you do with your truck today?

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
Ouch, that would have been quite the headache!
No doubt. I just knew that no matter which side I sat the stool on, it was going to fall that way. Last fall, when we cut down the big one in my back yard, I had to cut a branch off first. I was about 10' up in the air on a ladder. Naturally, it fell and bounced into the ladder on it's way down. I was lucky enough to be holding on to the trunk with my right arm and was able to step off the ladder onto a fork as the ladder was pushed to the side. THIS is why I prefer to cut them from the ground.

riphip

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lay that wood around your foundations to keep spiders from crawling inside. They can't stand the walnut oils.

Exhumis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took the boy 4 wheel’n and somehow managed to rip the plug off the block heater. So that’s fun. It was worth it tho, kid had no idea what was up until I hit the ditch at a steady trot and he bounced as high as the seatbelt would let him.

ABNORDY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the Weekend is here, last night I installed the new warranty starter and just for reassurance i did a new solenoid, all I get is clunck, clunck! Gotta be a bad starter!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
Well the Weekend is here, last night I installed the new warranty starter and just for reassurance i did a new solenoid, all I get is clunck, clunck! Gotta be a bad starter!!

Did you install the top bolt? Years ago, I had a friend who had to change a starter in the cold while laying in a mud puddle. He put on three starters until I said to put in the top bolt. All of a sudden it started just fine. It could also be a bad solenoid. I'd put the old one back on to test that theory.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
Disclaimer: I didn't feel that any of this was worth taking pictures so either believe it or don't.LOL First, I went to get a hair cut this morning. Then, on the way back to my garage, I took some dirt roads to check out the land where I plan to go deer hunting (if I decide to go). Finally, this evening, I loaded up the last of the brush pile from yesterday's exercise and hauled the branches to the dump. Nothing real exciting at all, but at least I used an IDI.:Thumbs Up

ABNORDY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you install the top bolt? Years ago, I had a friend who had to change a starter in the cold while laying in a mud puddle. He put on three starters until I said to put in the top bolt. All of a sudden it started just fine. It could also be a bad solenoid. I'd put the old one back on to test that theory.
Yep, top bolt installed also! Had a friend pull start me, went to O'Reilly's for new starter, they sincerely apologized after testing! Most definitely a bad starter

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Put new ball joints on the passenger side of Diego. Old ones didn't seem to be bad, but my clunking seems to be gone so maybe they were.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
I went treasure hunting again today. The deal isn't 100% done so there's no pictures or much other info so that I don't jinx myself. All I'll add to this is that Chillman88 knows enough about me to guess why I'm EXTREMELY excited about this one.

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got some windshield time this weekend. Ran up into PA on Friday to pick up metal for my wood shed. Then yesterday I picked up a log splitter. The reciever on the front of the trailer worked perfect!

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726