So what did you do with your truck today?

ABNORDY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Friggin adventure, this last couple weeks 2 starters a new solenoid built all new battery cables and still no start. Solenoid clicks so imma guessing another startet

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

jim x 3

1988 F-350 DRW
Reaction score
My wife would murder me in my sleep if I got the whole truck What tranny is in it

Some years ago I told the wife I was buying $200 of parts for the Mercedes. She nodded. I rolled home with an entire 1979 Mercedes 300SD parts car - complete. Immediately took four good tires and wheels off it. Plenty of parts since then - one of the taillight assemblies I needed retailed for $300. Wife moved out and divorced me - didn't want any of the cars in the settlement.

ABNORDY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, I decided to upgrade the Starter the guy at O'Reillys says Wilson starters are the best made, but Powermaster is good also. Thing is he would credit me the old Starter towards the Wilson. Has anybody had bad luck with a Wilson?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Scotty4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got my front turn signals working. Since my gauge fiasco, burning up the brown wire to the front markers and the sockets potentially, so I wired in new sockets and everything works.

Replaced the passenger side battery cable lug too. It needed it

You must be registered for see images attach

Selahdoor

How can I help you, or make you laugh, today?
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got my front turn signals working. Since my gauge fiasco, burning up the brown wire to the front markers and the sockets potentially, so I wired in new sockets and everything works.

Replaced the passenger side battery cable lug too. It needed it

You must be registered for see images attach
A little super glue would fix that right up!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online