So what did you do with your truck today?

Dane Rickford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, it was me you talked to about the blockLOL, I’ve still got it if you’re still interested. The Craigslist add went down for a little while, but it’s back up now. I’m not super tech savvy LOLLOL

Laine D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, it was me you talked to about the blockLOL, I’ve still got it if you’re still interested. The Craigslist add went down for a little while, but it’s back up now. I’m not super tech savvy LOLLOL
Hopefully once this quarantine stuff cools down I’ll be able to haha. I just wanted something to be able to mock parts up on. I went through Markleeville 2 weeks ago, I like that 2.65 diesel in Dayton

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We’re getting close to seeing less than $2 a gallon for diesel down here, been a long time since I’ve seen that.

Dane Rickford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I finished the 3 inch downpipe today and just got back from a test drive. The results: way better throttle response, turbo lights about 200 rpm lower than before, and I lost about 175-200 egts. The hill I test everything on is a 8-8.5% grade and usually in 5th gear I can get the pyrometer to touch 1200 degrees, but this time I started at the bottom of the grade doing 55 mph and no matter what I did the egts wouldn’t go over 1050. Also by the time I hit the top of the grade, I was doing 70+ mph, could never do that in 5th before here are some pics of the build:
You must be registered for see images attach

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
Well that ought to last you for a while. I don't know the brand, but that's what I use for the exhaust tips on the dual exhaust that was on my Bronco.

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ran her up and dropped the tires and wheels off to get mounted and balanced.

Yesterday I finally got the oil change done, things just hadn't worked out. I changed it before I left for Texas last July and finally got it done after 7,700 miles. I felt bad until I heard how much quieter then engine sounds today. Now I feel terrible if it was bad enough to make an audible difference! Good thing these are inanimate objects with no feelings towards neglectful owners LOL