So what did you do with your truck today?

WAID

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put in new front shocks, glow plugs, and returned lines. Even washed all the dirt off the truck and camper. Too bad I don't know when I'll get to take it out again, but have a trip down to california planned for later this year.

lsaami

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tightened my front right wheel bearing (had some play, but plenty of grease and no grinding) and pulled a rock out of the dust shield.

I also replaced a few clips in my door panel, and added some Lucas oil additive.

jericho

Reaction score
Yesterday got my new IP from Conestoga installed with new return lines. Both were original to the truck. Static timed only but it runs great what power! Today removed front rusted out front bumper. Got a replacement cheap on eBay I'll put on tomorrow if it doesn't rain too much. Was gonna travel long distance soon, before all the state's around me shutting down, truck stops, food etc. aren't dependable right now.
You must be registered for see images attach
I used 1/2 inch copper pipe polished up so no burrs to slip the new o-rings over the sharp threads of the injectors. Worked great.
the cover on the right looked exactly like the one on the left the day before. I just used my steel brush wheel, high build primer, then metallic paint. Then silicone glued the label back on. That paint really looks like polished aluminum. They are both done now and the truck looks a lot better.

ABNORDY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced the ignition switch. No more stalls and don't have to jiggle the key to make the radio work anymore.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Dane Rickford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today I changed my tranny fluid, and while I was under the truck I kept glancing at the exhaust and was thinking about the terrible stock down pipe, sooooo, I decided to to bite the bullet and build a 3 in dp. Went hunting in the scrap pile and found some pipe, and began cutting. I got everything cut and bent, tomorrow I hope to get it welded and slap it on. :Thumbs Up

Laine D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, I got excited :D and couldn’t resist and got the dp all tacked together :Thumbs Up it fits perfect and slides right in even though it’s a full 3 inch
I’m 99% sure I spoke to you about buying your old block. Then I had to get a new phone and couldn’t find the add on Craigslist after that lol.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wheelsrollin