show off your IDI

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Darn pix didnt work

Thankfully your webshots album link does. That's an awsome ride you have their Allen. I can see a lot of quality engineering and craftsmanship in there. :hail :hail :hail

ghunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heck I guess I better throw a couple shots of mine in there!

I thought I had a unique idi, but wow there are alot of nice trucks in this thread!:hail

Did you ever get the poorly-engineered lift on that truck fixed up?

I like that truck but it needs some bigger tires or something :D It reminds me of an early 90's monster truck!

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
I have to say that I really never liked a short box crew cab,.. But that's a Cool Truck! Nice Job! May bee it is the Ultra Short box,..

I agree with Duke, more pics and details!

bigrandy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments guys:D Ill have to get some pics for ya.All of the pics that I took when we did the engine and suspension swap got wiped out on my old computer-cuss-cuss But I will take more as I redo the interior and get it ready for paint.There is an intercooler intall coming soon too I hope.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
I have to say that I really never liked a short box crew cab,.. But that's a Cool Truck! Nice Job! May bee it is the Ultra Short box,..

i would actually like to have one, what i dont like is crew cab long bed:puke: i hate driving them in tight places, if you have a crew cab short bed you got lots of room and there easier to drive

yotee

Full Access Member
Reaction score

dyoung14 said:
i would actually like to have one, what i dont like is crew cab long bed i hate driving them in tight places, if you have a crew cab short bed you got lots of room and there easier to drive

you guys would prolly like mine, not a short bed, not a long bed. most of you wouldn't have noticed it if i didn't point it out:D

Pipeliner_86

IDI up high
Reaction score
Did you ever get the poorly-engineered lift on that truck fixed up?

I like that truck but it needs some bigger tires or something :D It reminds me of an early 90's monster truck!

Nope, haven't dropped it yet. I've been holding off on doing anymore work to it because I have it up for sale. Every other week I get someone who wants to buy my truck, but never has any cash, or some kind of an emergancy comes up after they've made an offer and no longer have the funds to buy it. I still use my truck, heck I used it last week to haul some firewood, the drivers corner of the bed wasn't too happy about the load of wood( worst rust area on the truck). I need to put some work into the truck to make it the way I want, paint, aluminum flat bed, lower the lift, get 4x4 hooked up and working, glowplugs and stuff like that. But right now I, like most everyone in the U.S., am strapped for cash. I need to finish my master bath before I can even think about investing money into my truck. This is why I threw it out there for sale, hoping that somebody out there just had to have a 1970's Ford crewcab with a diesel:sly and would give it a good home.
I still need a 4x4 truck to do my wood hauling, or a nice family car, so I am looking at trades as well.
I hate when someone offers their yamaha blaster and some car audio equipment as a tradecookoo No matter what you have for sale, there's always somebody that offers some off-the wall stuff.

Here's a pic of mt truck load of Ash, some of the best burning firewood out there!

Attachments

• 1025091740.jpg
    1025091740.jpg
    243.5 KB · Views: 69

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online