Project Mosquito Control...

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Time for a beer and to relax.
The hell? It was still daylight, should have kept on working, ya lazy. And is that coal miners' *** you're drinking again, extra-sulphur flavored? LOL

Hmm, note to self. Do not bring a Cummins powered Ford to the rally.:rotflmao:rotflmao
Ah hell, we're bringing one! Whoever dares to chuck tomatoes better be ready to have their truck used in the same manner as how Jon here uses his friend's Jeeps :D And I'll just pull up a chair and open a cold one and enjoy the show.

aofarrell2

Turbo Desirous
Reaction score
The hell? It was still daylight, should have kept on working, ya lazy. And is that coal miners' *** you're drinking again, extra-sulphur flavored? LOL

Ah hell, we're bringing one! Whoever dares to chuck tomatoes better be ready to have their truck used in the same manner as how Jon here uses his friend's Jeeps :D And I'll just pull up a chair and open a cold one and enjoy the show.

More like, bring a 22 and make some flat tires LOL

J/K..

/backontopic

This project is really cool man, keep it up.

You gonna dyno the engine?

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
Thanks. Yeah running it on an engine dyno as soon as i have enough parts to fire it. Then I'll put it on the rollers at Carlisle.

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
Conestoga strikes again. Not sure how you inspect an injector without taking it apart. You know like the bore, needle and other vital internal components. My "tested and cleaned injectors" were just brushed up on a wire wheel and sent back... Charged about $300 bucks. Fantastic. I was there when the guy I'm having help me cracked them apart, theyn still have soot around the nozzle. And when bench tested as soon as they popped the pressure sank to zero when it should hold some for the next fire. I'm going to call when i get a chance but I'm sure it'll get me no where.

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
Got the injection lines back from plating.... just waiting on the fuel sticks to be properly serviced.

You must be registered for see images

Steering gear installed

And the pump

tbrumm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Conestoga strikes again. Not sure how you inspect an injector without taking it apart. You know like the bore, needle and other vital internal components. My "tested and cleaned injectors" were just brushed up on a wire wheel and sent back... Charged about $300 bucks. Fantastic. I was there when the guy I'm having help me cracked them apart, theyn still have soot around the nozzle. And when bench tested as soon as they popped the pressure sank to zero when it should hold some for the next fire. I'm going to call when i get a chance but I'm sure it'll get me no where.

Jon - surely you are not saying that Conestoga did the "wire wheel rebuild" on your injectors????