One nice truck

highest_vision

Reqistered User
Reaction score
Hmm. It says 'bob' in the seat.
"Many of the stainless steel/aluminum/polished components were hand crafted including the Blower Housing, Air Intake/Filter, Valve Covers, Plumbing and Cast Stainless Exhaust/Header System!"
Hey, bob, many of those were installed on marine engines, bob!
Still a nice looking and probably a nice sounding truck though.
James

dbarilow

over worked
Reaction score
Clickie

Man I have drempt of a conversion like this -Drool all he needs is to upgrade it to a turbo ;Sweet

and after looking at all of the engine pictures I think this is one of the greatest conversions ever so clean so looks like it should be there. I wonder if I can sell some organs to meet the reserve

Last edited:

Diesel Fly

Body By Rustoleum
Reaction score
That thing is amazing! I still wouldn't want it because the fuel door doesn't fit quite right... LOL cookoo :rotflmao

If I had the means I'd even change my name to Bob just so the seat embroidery would match :love:

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dang! Somebody has some serious time into that puppy. Just think, a two cycle! Think back to the sound of those transit busses when you were a kid (For those of you over 40 LOL ) Almost like a volkswagen on major steroids.

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
IDIeselman said:
Ebay # 230029178405. I sure would like to know how she pulls.

Very nice! However, one would think that if you spent that much time and money on a project, things like gauge mounting, shifter fabrication, shocks, wheels and tires(personal preference) would be more integrated in the final design.

Tom

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
IDIeselman

TIM! What are you doing? Decided to move on huh? Well - If that's what you need to do! I'm sure that your sorry to see her go! I've still got my show truck sitting in the shop. And everybody in telling me to shine her up real good and advertise it! Or trade it for the dark side. '99 & up F350 CC SRW PSD 4x4! I've got about $40K+ in the old girl and I'm still not sure that I can let her go. Get's driven about twice a year around town a little.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford...6QQihZ008QQcategoryZ39415QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Not too sure, but I don't think that I did the linkie thing right! Still can't believe that I found your truck. Hope everything and all are well!

See Ya! Hoss.... ;Really