1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oilburners 2019 Gatlinburg Rally

Discussion in 'Events and Get togethers' started by hesutton, Jan 4, 2019.

1. tjsea

tjsea Full Access Member

It would be great if we can arrange another convoy. We had a pretty sweet one last year. I made my reservations for the 6th cause @laserjock and @subway were talking about going down Saturday. If it works out we can all convoy down together, great! If not maybe we can have 2 smaller convoys. One on Saturday with all the guys with campers and one on Sunday with all the guys running bob tail, haha!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Dirtleg, subway and chillman88 like this.
  2. Dirtleg

Dirtleg Full Access Member

Okay I'm booked.

No camper this year for me. Farm, while essentially sold, hasn't produced any funds yet. So tent camping it is.
    I'd considered getting one of their tents or a camper but the camper space was at the very north end of the campground and didn't want to be that far up.
    Their tents would have been fine but since I have a very large tent I figured why spend the extra money.
    I've got space 125 from the 7th till the 13th.
    Looks like it will be my son and myself with my girlfriend maybe coming down for a couple nights.
    Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

hesutton, tjsea, laserjock and 2 others like this.
  3. hesutton

hesutton The Anti-Anderson Supporting Member

I asked.... the answer was no. Not sure why that changed... but it is what it is.

I did put a link in my signature in hopes of directing more traffic this way.

Sorry I missed some of the updates..... Been stuck in CO a little longer than I planned. Denver was hard to get out of at the last half of the week. I did get to hang out with BJ for a bit and enjoy some food/beer/conversation with him. THANKS AGAIN BJ.

Heath

Dirtleg likes this.
  4. Thewespaul

Thewespaul Supporting Vendor Supporting Member

I had to make the call to not make it this year, really wanted to make it (and to put together another Texas meet) but both just arent gonna happen with how busy things have been lately with being a one man show. Yall enjoy, and take plenty of pics for us who cant make it!