New Guy, turbo question.

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
he's banned from this site (along with other diesel forums) for internet trolling,acting like a 13 yr old smack talking immature idiot.
he deserves what he gives...nothing.
if all we had left was support from that arrogant internet troll,id sell both idi's and drop in first gen psd's tomorrow morning.

some of us don't want to hear about his mouth.this isn't facebook and it's not the idi section of fte where they put up with smack (for whatever reason)
it's obn where he's banned.why should we be forced to listen about hearing about him here?

seeing him placed in with a list with honest,upstanding,mature professionals such as Mel,,Gary and Russ is a slap in their face imo.

Last edited:

BrandonBerkosky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
he's banned from this site (along with other diesel forums) for internet trolling,acting like a 13 yr old smack talking immature idiot.
if all we had left was support from that arrogant internet troll,id sell both idi's and drop in first gen psd's tomorrow morning.

some of us don't want to hear about his mouth.this isn't facebook and it's not the idi section of fte where they put up with smack (for whatever reason)
it's obn where he's banned.why should we be forced to listen about hearing about him here?

seeing him placed in with a list with honest,upstanding,mature professionals such as Mel,,Gary and Russ is a slap in their face imo.

That justin you speak of is before my time. I can only speak for what I see now. Maybe he's grown up. I dont know.
As the saying goes everyone's entitled to their opinion.
I'm not going to get into it or force my opinion because it's not my style. I would be a hypocrite because me and my buddy feel the same way about a guy on your list of upstanding shops; that you you about Justin.

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
OK, Before this gets out of hand. Please drop this subject, and go back to the initial questions of the thread. There are still some "sore toes" about this subject, and it does not need to be rehashed. If someone wants to know, the posts are still on the board. It was a long time ago, and it needs to be dropped.

If you don't want to deal with certain people/companies that is fine. But because someone chooses to use a company and you don't doesn't make them wrong. That is call free enterprise and free choice. This part of the subject is closed, back to regularly scheduled programming.

BioFarmer93

OPEC Hater
Reaction score
OK, Before this gets out of hand. Please drop this subject, and go back to the initial questions of the thread. There are still some "sore toes" about this subject, and it does not need to be rehashed. If someone wants to know, the posts are still on the board. It was a long time ago, and it needs to be dropped.

If you don't want to deal with certain people/companies that is fine. But because someone chooses to use a company and you don't doesn't make them wrong. That is call free enterprise and free choice. This part of the subject is closed, back to regularly scheduled programming.

Obviously this should be fodder for the lounge, but this is where the pot was stirred again, so... I've kept quiet on this subject ever since those times. I read it all and kept my own council, seeing the way the baiting, the snide comments and outright claims of "Liar!" kept on coming from folks that I thought more of. It takes two to tango, and there was no lack of partners available here. I'll tell you what needs to stop, the willingness to engage in character assassination based on old butthurt that should have healed by now. He mouthed off, and so did you, but he got banned. Nothing to feel too self righteous about. I've been holding that in for years and it's all I'm going to say on the subject. Pissed off responses, no matter how outrageous, will be ignored. Out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online