More Rumore are confirmed,..

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Well since you haven't showed her much love here lately - she got back at you.... remember she can hold a grudge....

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Ok I give up, how much?

Ok I paid $4,500.00 for the truck. He stoped the auction early to sell it to me, once he did he said that he recieved about 10 hate mails from other bidders. Guess they loose..

I told him that I had the cash and could be there the next day. I would not come up and pick the truck apart, and make a lower offer, if it is what he says I would hand him the money and drive it home.

It was, and I did.

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jonathan, what happened to that 6.9 you had in the E from Whitehorse? I must have missed something since it seemed you were so close to having that thing on the road about a year ago?

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
it is in there.Ran great,Pump pretty much went totally out.Then I installed a stage 1 setup and turbo pump but developed a dead miss and a leaking hard line on 1.Cracked every injector line and the engine changes the exact same......Pretty much after that I kinda stepped away and started work on the Martyr Machine.Now that the MM is about finished I am gonna dive back into the E.

84TD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe I missed a post, what happened with the Jasper engine from that Flatbed for Ed? was it bad?

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's got a weak cylinder it would appear.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
It's got a weak cylinder it would appear.

That is correct, it has blowby and it seems to be huffing on one cylnder and it had a small miss at the same time. I will do a compression test on it soon to see what it is doing.

I have been driving it hoping that it gets better but so far it has not, I still plan on driving it the rest of the summer and start on the conversion in the fall.