More Rumore are confirmed,..

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
Hee Hee, It really aint that bad of a truck hu...? Not my favorite color though :D

Well i could get away with buying it cause that is the same color as mine and i could just tell the wife i added two doors and washed the dirt off it!!:rotflmao:rotflmao

Really pm with a price and maybe we can come to some sort of agreement?

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah go for it, if that's what you want to do. Probably wouldn't be too hard to swap to an inline P7100 Cummins pump and some of the other goodies.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Yeah go for it, if that's what you want to do. Probably wouldn't be too hard to swap to an inline P7100 Cummins pump and some of the other goodies.

There is actually a conversion kit that you can use but I will just keep it like it is. You can make some real nice power with that setup.

Yesterday I dove into the pump, I did some adjustments and it really woke it up and will dump some black smoke now!

Well on a project truck like that you typically lose a lot of money that is put into it... So I would say that if you had the truck, plus $15,500 invested, Then $12,000 would be fair, but I would never expect that. Honestly I think it would sell for $7000, $9000 if the seller held out for a while. I know of a 50k Gen 3 24v Cummins just 10 mins from here for $3500, so I think that $8500 for a remanned Gen 1 in 2001 is a little high. Perhaps the fact that he didn't swap a core brought the price up some, but still...

When I'm looking for a cummins though, I just want the engine... so its harder for me to judge. Labor would be excluded as I would be doing all the work.

Good insight, I agree with the 7k to 9k price tag with a good paint job.

Anyone else want to put there.02 in on what the truck is worth? :D

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I dove into the pump, I did some adjustments and it really woke it up and will dump some black smoke now!

Oooohhh I see. You had such faith in the IDI that we could drop it in big Ed without testing it, but this Cummins... hmmmm that needs to be tested out first. LOL

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Oooohhh I see. You had such faith in the IDI that we could drop it in big Ed without testing it, but this Cummins... hmmmm that needs to be tested out first. LOL

Nah - I told him he couldn't start the swap until I could get up there to see it before hand... Plus a guy has to play with the toy first...

Darrin - want more smoke - get injectors.... Prince of Darkness I do believe they are called....

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Nah - I told him he couldn't start the swap until I could get up there to see it before hand... Plus a guy has to play with the toy first...

Darrin - want more smoke - get injectors.... Prince of Darkness I do believe they are called....

There is the smoke screw on the Ve for that but the pod are the way to go if You really want it in LOTS of it. They are selling on ebay for $360 las time I checked.

Ok I give up, how much?

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Oooohhh I see. You had such faith in the IDI that we could drop it in big Ed without testing it, but this Cummins... hmmmm that needs to be tested out first.

Yea,.. been waiting for that one :D . The Cummins had a good test on the way back from Winsconsin towing the Ranger. So now I figure I may as well do some of the mods to it now while I can and see what it will do.

Ready for you Travis, I have been looking at those injectors but haven't pulled the trigger yet. Let me know when you want to come on up!

There is the smoke screw on the Ve for that but the pod are the way to go if You really want it in LOTS of it. They are selling on ebay for $360 las time I checked.

That is what I have been reading, Gonna need an intercooler Hu..?

Ok I give up, how much?

:dunno

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
KUDZU KUDZU....NOT CORN FIELD.....We don't have all that much Corn down here.There is some but Mostly Kudzu and Cotton.....Dang yankees....don't yall know anything?!?oh yea,If you loan me $6000 I can have White Lightning out of the kudzu patch.......Promar engine,Aurora 2000,moose Pump...:D I currently have all but my Visa and Ranger paid off....Hopefully they will be payed off early next year........Never know.Hell May freeze over after all...

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Kudzu - cotton whatever you want to say The E is still sitting and rotting either way.... Heck if I would have known this was your plan for it I would have hauled it off for scrap... at least then it could live another day... in the form of a beer can but none the less it would have lived another day...

;Poke

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Kudzu - cotton whatever you want to say The E is still sitting and rotting either way.... Heck if I would have known this was your plan for it I would have hauled it off for scrap... at least then it could live another day... in the form of a beer can but none the less it would have lived another day...

NOOOOO beer cans.
Lemme at the E, I'll bring it back.;Really

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
The E is in my back yard standing guard.....I might have to fire it though.Someone robbed me this week some time(thinking 2PM today).White Lightning is in the woods....with 6 brand new tires......and a brand new
E4OD.......

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online