Moosestang Video now Online!

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hopefully this might make up for the lack of pictures I've been posting. HERE is a short video of the Moosestang for your New Years eve amusement. It's about 3.5 MB, so hopefully the dial up users will be able to watch it too. When you click the link, look for the FREE button in the bottom right column, then look for your download ticket to appear after a few seconds. Type in the code, and the download will start. Enjoy!

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Hey Mel,
That was great. Glad you got everything worked out. Have a good new year.
John

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
that pretty cool Mel. i assume you rigged the remote start to work at any temp? will this be a daily driver? did you ever sell your Ranger?

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rob, I've got some electronics I need to add to handle the cold starts. This IS intended to be my daily driver. The insurance on the Ranger runs out at midnight tonight, so it is parked until it sells. I'll be putting the Moosestang on the policy next week so I can hit the road! - Mel

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I hate to admit it, but that is actually ME playing 2 guitars, and a bass to a drum machine on a Korg PXR-4. I was trying to play Tom Sawyer by Rush.

wwwabbit

Mmmmm Diesel
Reaction score
Sweet! I can't wait to get some space and spare parts that I can work on stuff like that... Shop build and back yard clearing starts in spring!

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
Agnem said:
Well, I hate to admit it, but that is actually ME playing 2 guitars, and a bass to a drum machine on a Korg PXR-4. I was trying to play Tom Sawyer by Rush.

Aside from it sounding totally like the wrong song it still sound pretty dang good.I will have to drag my dad with me to the rally July 4th and you 2 can Jam.I am sure he is going though withdrawals.Rock kinda guy playing for a Christian Country band(Kountry Mile/Nashville Jones out of Birmingham Alabama,#4 on the Christian Country Charts right now with "Let Her Fly")

soulpatchfr

goat herder
Reaction score
Agnem said:
I was trying to play Tom Sawyer by Rush.
UM, try harder next time?

Mel, that is freaking AWESOME... looks good, sounds great - i bet that's a good feeling being so much closer to completion, huh?
you're as true inspiration to us all :hail :hail :hail

BTW - are you going into video production now?

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
:rotflmao Moose TV....... ;Sweet

That thing sounds swweeeet Mel.
Love that remte start option too. Thank goodness she started instead of some Wylie Coyote self destruct thingamagig. :eek:
Looks good Mel.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice Mel! I agree..........the remote start is a great feature! ;Sweet :Sly Man, I was expecting a simple "none edited" video, but you were all professional and stuff. Very nice brother. :thumbsup: When is the next episode of Moose TV? Keep us posted.

Heath