Moosestang Video now Online!

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
Very cool. Looks much better than the last time I saw it. How does the remote start work with the WTS?

deezlwex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
VERY cool, Mel. ;Sweet Looks great, and sounds great. What a way to start the new year. Can't believe just a year ago that was in several pieces around your garage.

Scott

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Moose TV is now a possibility due to the new camcorder I got for Christmas. Sorry to send you overseas for the video. If somebody knows of a domestic site that works just as well I'll use it. I've still got some electronics to build to make cold starts more reliable. I hope to work on that today. I'll be calling the insurance company Tuesday to get the Bronco added to the policy. Until then, I won't be "getting on it" so I can't comment on that yet. I'll take the camera for a ride when I get to that point, and you can all tune in again.

HiWayMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's excellent, Mel. Great job. You'll enjoy the heck out of her.. Anxious to see er painted...

Al

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IDIeselman said:
What is the code? I want to see to :mad:

The way that rapidshare site works, is it gives you a randomly generated code that you have to type in. They call it a "download ticket". It keep the search engines from harvesting stuff. You will see it appear at the end of the countdown which runs at the bottom of the page.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Mel,
I'll drop that part in the mail er UPS tomorrow, then you can have Beef parts on the Moostang. cookoo :D

ericboutin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is wayyyyy cool!!! ;Sweet :thumbsup: It is hard to believe you're going to be putting her on the road already! Have you figured out how to get all the rigs to the rally yet?? Will it have paint by then? What's next? Very cool that is pretty awesome, I wish I got do something like that for Bethan to use as her daily driver!! :thumbsup:

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
ericboutin said:
Have you figured out how to get all the rigs to the rally yet??

I think he should start taking the stang apart and shipping it to TN piece, by piece... :D

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Freight_Train said:
Hmmm,how about a T bucket with a Turbo IDI?!?!
Been eying up a 67 Bronco for grand to stuff a 7.3L into. ;Really
Bout got enough parts to do it.

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
highest_vision said:
I've been fanatsizing :love: about a diesel gran torino for a long time.
No, the carb's not out of adjustment, it's a diesel!
James

Hmmm,I wonder how much a good T bucket with no engine,tranny,or rear end would be......Hmmm,Dually diesel T bucket!Hey,I might be getting a standard cab dually soon and sad to say I plan on Tearing it apart for parts...hmmmm.Hee hee hee,I could just dump the body,section the frame to as short as possible and find something totally strange to drop on it!Dually Postal Jeep?double Duece cab?Muh HA HA HA......Just wait till I get a shop and not have to bum one off a buddy!

ericboutin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Freight_Train said:
Hmmm,I wonder how much a good T bucket with no engine,tranny,or rear end would be......Hmmm,Dually diesel T bucket!Hey,I might be getting a standard cab dually soon and sad to say I plan on Tearing it apart for parts...hmmmm.Hee hee hee,I could just dump the body,section the frame to as short as possible and find something totally strange to drop on it!Dually Postal Jeep?double Duece cab?Muh HA HA HA......Just wait till I get a shop and not have to bum one off a buddy!

Hmm, Hey Freight don't you got enough projects going already??!! ;Really LOL We can expect to see the "E" this year can't we? ;Sweet