Heath "helped" me steal a truck today.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The seller was wearing a "UK" cap and that started the conversation. I was telling him about our "famous" doc here and his truck projects. he wound up talking himself down on the sale. first ever.
I was going to pull it apart and kill the shell but I'm feeling a little guilty doing so now.
It's got three years of back tags against it, that's the bad part. Otherwise, it's not in bad shape at all for an old dog.
someone give me a good reason why they want it and a decent offer over $400 and it's yours.
otherwise, I'm tearing it's heart out and stuffing it into a SC or a CC.:eek:

You must be registered for see images attach

Iowa 73

FNM
Reaction score
I would definitely take it off your hands if you were closer. It would probably cost $1000 just to get it shipped out this way. You got a good deal on that one.

Thatguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no kidding ..... never get anything like that around here ....... People in Michigan think their rusted out clap traps are gold plated.

sassyrel

Reaction score
The seller was wearing a "UK" cap and that started the conversation. I was telling him about our "famous" doc here and his truck projects. he wound up talking himself down on the sale. first ever.
I was going to pull it apart and kill the shell but I'm feeling a little guilty doing so now.
It's got three years of back tags against it, that's the bad part. Otherwise, it's not in bad shape at all for an old dog.
someone give me a good reason why they want it and a decent offer over $400 and it's yours.
otherwise, I'm tearing it's heart out and stuffing it into a SC or a CC.:eek:

60/40 seat??? in good shape???? someone,, HAD to have put that in...................

Exekiel69

Reaction score
That is a nice truck and the price is really low. I bet if You could transport them to this side of the coast the would sell in no time. The 84 on My sig cost more than double what You ask for this one and it is a rust bucket.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
60/40 seat??? in good shape???? someone,, HAD to have put that in...................
he put a good amount of work into the truck just to let it sit like a unwanted stepchild in the corner. Even had the predecessor to the Ipod installed. There's a Kenwood music "keg" with a crossover and subwoofer system behind the seat. That stuff along with the deck has already been pulled for safekeeping. Where my trucks are stored, "noone can hear you scream".
He without a doubt is one of those "good ol' boys" who happened to stray from the farm and become a EE at Cisco. Just from talking to him you can tell the truck is one of his last conncetions to "home". That's why I'm giving the truck a fighting chance for survival before it gets gutted.

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-XRQXn7CsA9q/p_113KHDCX91/Kenwood-KHD-CX910.html