Heath "helped" me steal a truck today.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
What would one have to do to get the title in another state Calvin? Or is there just no way to get around the registration?

FordGuy100

Reaction score
I'm searching and not coming up with anything indicating there is a "penalty." They say if you let it expire for a certain amount of time you have to pay for the upcoming years registration, along with the registration of the months/years that have had expired registration. I have no idea how hard it would be to get it titled here in texas with California saying it owes *** amount of money.

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
As long as it hasn't been driven during the time it was expired all you have to pay for is registration. If it has been in use then you pay that as well. I don't know about any fees to do with coming from another state though.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
heck, that's not bad compared to the penalty system kali has. I've gotten a "Export only" title in the past so I can clear customs. the vehicle may not be driven or operated on a kali road. kali won't collect for expired registration from another state and neither will another state collect for back tags in kali. problem is, to be driven from it's current storage to wherever it's going to, kali will want it's fees.....unless someone shows up with a trailer.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Well then that apprently opens up the markets to Texas for cheap IDI's due to back reg. fee's in Cal.

gdhillon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wasnt this rig in the market place a little while ago? Either way nice 'legal steal'!

Btw is back tag like liens against the truck?

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wasnt this rig in the market place a little while ago? Either way nice 'legal steal'!

Btw is back tag like liens against the truck?

it looks very much like the one in CO(was). but it isn't. it's a kali truck and it has Air Conditioning;Sweet

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
Man, If I could get it to the Midwest, I would send you the $$$$ as soon as I could. But a cross-country shipping trip, or a trailer ride to Nevada and drive it home would cost a fortune. That paint scheme and EXACT color combo is one the the things that is a big hit for me. It is the same body and paint scheme as my "first truck"...... which had since given its life so that another could live (351m let go)...... Dad sold it to a neighbor who parted/used parts from it to repair a rolled truck, and made a trailer from its tail......

Why are all these 2000 miles away!!!!!!

Last edited:

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Opps!! Just saw this post.LOL

Glad I could help you out Calvin. I too would love to have that rig. Heck for parts alone it'd be worth it. Problem is the distance. Lucky dog you.

GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!

Heath

Last edited:

CaptTom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CR@P!!!

DON'T SCRAP IT!!!!

It's got the "Victoria" paint scheme!!! SCHNITZ!!! I'm doing the expensive stuff to my IDI at the moment and just replaced an injector, dash cluster and compass in my 6.0!

How long can you wait???

Timing suxx on this one!

CaptTom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WAIT!!!

Is this in TX or Klownifornia?

The 4x4 would be good for boat ramps and the tool boxes in back.....WOW!

Definite dilemma's!