Got boost? I do!

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Hey Joe, Congrats on a job well done. I was wondering when I was going to see this post. Looks like you did it right, all of the upgrades and the guages all at once. I am shure that you wont regret it.

Sounds like it was a good time with all of the help also ;Sweet

When will you get a chance to tow with it? What did you do with your exhaust? 4" straightpipe maybe :Sly

Later,
Darrin

pafixitman

Reaction score
OK guys, I posted some completed pics. I also have the gauges posted.

Darrin - this coming weekend we are going camping for Steph's b-day.

Warden - In this pic going left to right is exekiel69 (Exekiel aka EZ), agnem(Mel), pafixitman (Joe), deezlwex (Scott), 160k87F250 (John).
Here is a better shot of Scott, Mel, EZ and me.
This is Tina (finally got a PSD, Double S diesel wife) and new baby w/ Scott.
This is Mel, me, Mathias, MrsMoose, Nicole, Doug, Graham, Baby Ruth and Tina.
Last one - Steph is on the far left and Nick (double S diesel) is holding his daughter. Misc little heads are John's!

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
pafixitman said:
Misc little heads are John's!

Hey, I can only take credit for 2 of them in that shot, the one I'm holding and the one next to Nick. The 3rd one is already in the truck, waiting to go.
John

pafixitman

Reaction score
160k87F250 said:
Hey, I can only take credit for 2 of them in that shot, the one I'm holding and the one next to Nick. The 3rd one is already in the truck, waiting to go.
John

I guess I should have said "little heads not previously mentioned are John's." :D
Read the BOOB post in events for the TDC / Kaufman IDI invasion.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SIKPUP said:
Good job ! Wait till you you tow . I've had my perma grin now since July. I also didn't know how many of you guys were so close to me.

Good Luck,
Mike

Mike, there is a growing cluster around here. There is another fellow in the Ft. Washington area who would be the nearest to you. His name escapes me at the moment. Then there is Scott Wexlin (IDI sympathetic observer) in the Phili area. Nobody in Lancaster County. Then you get over to York County, and you have me, two John's and a Joe. Down in northern Maryland is Scott (apextrans) John Haggerty, Greg Gunther, Michael Fowler and Dave. Kenny D. Charlie, and EZ are in the southern contingent. That's a solid 15 people in a 60 mile radius from somewhere, and probably a couple more that I've missed. I plan to organize a gathering in November, so try to make it to an event.

pafixitman

Reaction score
ericboutin said:
Hey Joe, Yah just give me a call tonight or whenever and let me know exactly the shot you need and I'll post it for yah.
Eric,
This is what I now have.

Attachments

• trans.jpg
    trans.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 23

ericboutin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmm, Is the yellow "handle" I'm seeing your oil dipstick? If so then I'm gonna say you are close. The only thing I don't see is your tranny dipstick? Mine are very close to each other front to back. I'll look here in alittle bit (almost lunchtime!) and get back with yah.

pafixitman

Reaction score
The point of the yellow arrow is pointing to the tube opening. The handle is black (yes, the oil is yellow). It is just left of the fuel filter bracket.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Actually the oil is red. The dipstick handle is black. The oil under the yellow handle is also black. Is that clear? LOL

ericboutin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agnem said:
Actually the oil is red. The dipstick handle is black. The oil under the yellow handle is also black. Is that clear? LOL

As Mud!! ....which would be a blackish brown color! :D

Alrighty Joe I gonna have to apologize - I had a bunch of running around to do at lunch so I didn't get a chance to pop the hood. I promise I will snap a couple pics after work and post em. So your tranny dipstick handle is black and your oil is yellow? Gotcha - mine are both yellow.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can put that under your user name. Just edit your profile. LOL

Guntherx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So what do you think of the power difference Joe? Have you pulled the 5'er since the install? I might stop buy tomorrow night on my way to Hanover and HERE the difference.