f350 springs on TTB

MidnightBlade

Shiftin' Smooth
Reaction score
what all would have to be done to put F350 front springs on a TTB. i know, just take the D60 and be done but i dont have the cash. where can i find the drop brackets to lower the axle and stuff. and could i also just have the stock two leafs springs re-arched then add an add-a-leaf or a few F350 leafs? i have brand new front springs and would like to not have to buy more new ones.

Jbevs

IDI Newb
Reaction score
Most lift companies will sell the drop bracket seperately.

IDIDieselJohn

0-60....eventually
Reaction score
It doesn't exactly ride like a Lincoln boy that's for sure....

Sure does trow you around in the cab, plus with a missing driver door, and forest trails, sure gets interesting :D

bike-maker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Leaf springs out of a truck with a Dana 60 are softer than springs out of a TTB truck. Due to the geometry of the TTB, the tire has more leverage to squash the spring with. My buddy did a Dana 60 swap and kept his stock leafs that used to hold up the Dana 50 TTB. I'm convinced it doesn't even have any front suspension. My hardtail Harley rides better.

forcefed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a set of stock f350 front springs if you or anybody else is interested. They have the three leafs total.

tractorman86

Reaction score
I have a complete front 4" Rancho setup I am thinking of getting rid of. Also maybe look for a set of springs from a 90s f-super duty they have as nice arch to them.

flareside_thun

Reviving The General Tao
Reaction score
I have a complete front 4" Rancho setup I am thinking of getting rid of. Also maybe look for a set of springs from a 90s f-super duty they have as nice arch to them.

Pulled a set off the other day at the junkyard for Biggin92's truck....measured thema nd the F250 springs unloaded. The F-Superduty was 9 3/4 inches while the stock TTB F250 springs were 7 inches. Haven't put them on yet but we're gonna take measurements and see what the amount of lift is......

To the OP, if you're any kind of fabricator, I'm workin on some drop down templates right now.....wouldn't be anything to scan em into the computer and post em up and/or e-mail them.....

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score

From what i have found out a F-superdyt(87-97) front springs give 6" of lift over stock F350 springs

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online