f350 springs on TTB

tractorman86

Reaction score
Sweet! I was just looking at this a while back and thought it would work, I'm glad it worked out for him. BTW that does FTMFW even mean?
so they would probably be a 6 inch lift spring on a dana 60 truck

Why would you get more out of them on a 60? I did a 60 swap with ttb springs and might have gained an in h but the springs wherent the exact same as my old ones

Last edited:

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
F250 but w a D60 in the front and add-a-leaf in rear and 315s(35")

I take back my statement made earlier of 6" of lift.
It is 3-4"
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

biggin92

Yeeeee Haaawwww
Reaction score
i don't have ant before pics let me grab my camera and head to my work and i'll grab some pics for yall:thumbsup:

93_444idi

first on race day
Reaction score
The rear cast mounts will NOT work on a pickup frame. the f-superdyt is a squarere frame then the pickup frame

are you sure? I have a set of rear springs with brackets off an f superduty I wanted to put under my truck. My plan was to take the bed off, line up the brackets on the frame and drill new holes (brackets are completely different obviously). why will it not work due to a squarer frame? if the light duty trucks had squarer frames I could see it being an issue, the edges hitting the mounts. But the other way around should just result in some space on the edge between the mount and frame right?

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
are you sure? I have a set of rear springs with brackets off an f superduty I wanted to put under my truck. My plan was to take the bed off, line up the brackets on the frame and drill new holes (brackets are completely different obviously). why will it not work due to a squarer frame? if the light duty trucks had squarer frames I could see it being an issue, the edges hitting the mounts. But the other way around should just result in some space on the edge between the mount and frame right?

I tried doing it on my pulling truck. They would not work.Kinda hard to expain in type. I ended up just using the springs

93_444idi

first on race day
Reaction score
the fsuperduty springs fit in the stock bracket location? seemed like they were longer to me. or did you take the stock brackets out and move them out so they'd work with the bigger springs?

thanks for posting this, i'm glad i found out now instead of halfway through the switch!